Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 01:41 PM

Re: Ukip tearing itself apart???

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No Meg darlin' - probably not, but we can gloat can't we???
UJ I support neither the extreme right or the extreme left, I don't like extremes

UKIP is really a 'none party' with a limited agenda hoping to cash in on the disaffected from all parties in an attempt to gain power.
Had they done so their 'emperors new clothes' style of politics would had quickly been revealed
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yes - pity he's the only one with his head screwed on the right way - he must be right fed up with eejits to the left - eejits to the right - and back and front of him - have to admire him for his 'carry on regardless' attitude
Then tell me why didn't he win a seat in parliament in the GE?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 01:45 PM

Exactly, a one trick pony.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
UJ I support neither the extreme right or the extreme left, I don't like extremes

UKIP is really a 'none party' with a limited agenda hoping to cash in on the disaffected from all parties in an attempt to gain power. Had they done so their 'emperors new clothes' style of politics would had quickly been revealed
Why do you 'think' that Meg - I have watched this man many many times and your impression does not fit the bill at all. This man is a true believer that this country is better off without the EU

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Then tell me why didn't he win a seat in parliament in the GE?
If it were a fairer system, he would have made an impact
You are against the man because he opposes your view that we should stay in the EU - fair enough.
I see some good in Cameron - at least I am fair to say that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Why do you 'think' that Meg - I have watched this man many many times and your impression does not fit the bill at all. This man is a true believer that this country is better off without the EU
Patsy because that is how it appears to me.
UKIP to me is a right wing party and an 'umbrella' for extreme groups like the BNP .

Thank goodness most people don't take them seriously as was evident in the results from last election.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 02:15 PM

Patsy because that is how it appears to me.
UKIP to me is a right wing party and an 'umbrella' for extreme groups like the BNP .

Thank goodness most people don't take them seriously as was evident in the results from last election.
Well I disagree - but we do sometimes - that's life
He has been tarred with a brush that I think is unfair and I also like the fact that although they throw the dirt in his face continuously, he just wipes it off because of his strong belief
I give him credit - I'm not asking any one here to do the same - well maybe just a little ............
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 03:31 PM

Patsy .

It was the system that beat them at the election Meg, not the lack of support. I wouldn't call in excess of four million votes lack of support, when the SNP won 56 seats with less than one and a half million.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-09-2015, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
It was the system that beat them at the election Meg, not the lack of support. I wouldn't call in excess of four million votes lack of support, when the SNP won 56 seats with less than one and a half million.
It may have due to the 'the system' Barry but I don't think that is any real excuse for UKIP returning 1 MP

Other parties manage to achieve more than 1 one MP in spite of 'the system'.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2015, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
UKIP tearng itself apart ?

I don't think so. More like there is a gathering of the similar thinking clans, making quite a large group of anti-Eu people. ......
I think you're probably right. Racists, neo-Nazis, far right … these are all silly catch-phrases thrown about by people who have no idea what they are talking about. The UK (as far as I can see) is suffering the same fate as the rest of us in the E.U. IMMIGRATION. I mean! How much can we be expected to take before we fight back? Personally I am pro-E.U. but that is only because the national leader we once had was murdered and we were left with incompetent chimpanzees .. at best, thieving corrupt baboons … at the worst. So why not join the E.U. and share the experience? I think it is a pity that immigration is cued to destroy what I think is fundamentally a worthy cause, pan European cooperation. The problem (should I say the “solution”) is made worse because the situation is such that we are now beginning to collaborate with real racists, neo-Nazis, and the far right just to get the job done.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2015, 05:07 PM

He could just sit back - as the rest of them do - and reap the rewards of the EU

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top