Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2015, 09:58 PM

Re: Where does all this PC end?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Give them their own flipping fridge, end of problem.
Hmm...Then what...seperate microwave ovens,pots/pans/dishes/cutlery etc?...Nah..They'll just have to be happy with 'pigging in Together'...like it or lump it.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2015, 10:15 PM

It has become fashionable to be "PC" - to take a gentle, open view....................particularly by bullies........who in some insidious way, deny anyone else to voice their view ridiculing anyone who cannot agree with them! These bullies do more harm than good............and should be shown up for what they are..........worthless bullies!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2015, 10:22 PM

Agree the PC lot are bullies, they twist everything into a racist issue and in the end people who were quite content to rub alongside everyone else minding their own business become angry and bitter towards those they perceive as being the ones pointing the finger at them.
The problem being that quite often it isnt the perceived finger pointers at all, just a bunch of faceless do-gooders in some office somewhere,
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2015, 10:40 PM

Cass - you've voiced my thoughts exactly!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 02:32 AM

There is nothing so strange as people who choose to be offended on behalf of others

My barber is a Muslim, and we were chatting about this sort of thing when I had my hair cut a couple of weeks ago. He made this comment, which although not in perfect English grammar, I think you'll get the meaning

The idea that I would be offended by someone eating a bacon butty, or celebrating Christmas is actually more offensive to me and an insult to my intelligence than what these people think the act is in the first place

I wish these PC people would keep their noses out. It completely fouls up our attempts for integration and acceptance in Britain and does more harm than good.

Actually, he didn't use the word 'fouls', but another short word beginning with F
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
There is nothing so strange as people who choose to be offended on behalf of others

My barber is a Muslim, and we were chatting about this sort of thing when I had my hair cut a couple of weeks ago. He made this comment, which although not in perfect English grammar, I think you'll get the meaning

The idea that I would be offended by someone eating a bacon butty, or celebrating Christmas is actually more offensive to me and an insult to my intelligence than what these people think the act is in the first place

I wish these PC people would keep their noses out. It completely fouls up our attempts for integration and acceptance in Britain and does more harm than good.

Actually, he didn't use the word 'fouls', but another short word beginning with F
Exactly !

To the best of my knowledge food is usually wrapped before it is put into a refridgerator - so there would be no contact s - no problem anyway.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Exactly I have many such conversations, makes me wonder if the PC lot actually work for the other side and want distrust and for us all to hate Muslims.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Exactly I have many such conversations, makes me wonder if the PC lot actually work for the other side and want distrust and for us all to hate Muslims.
Hi

Great post Julie.

My Muslim Enforcement Officers thought exactly the same way as you.

Muslims are no problem, Radical Muslims are, and so are the PC Brigade.

The average Muslim hates the Radicals, not what they want at all and they just wish that we would deal with them, in particular because they would be first in the line to be attacked by them.

They view the PC Brigade as actually more dangerous than the Radicals, because they allow them to flourish.

There are millions of Muslims here in the UK and only 300,000 Radicals.

The tail is indeed wagging the dog at the moment.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 09:21 AM

I think it's reached the point where the pendulum will start to swing the other way...there's only a certain level of idiocy people will put up with...isn't there?
What I wonder is this...when these stupid rules come around why don't workers make a fuss??
Where's the average Brits sense of outrage and protest?
Have we all become wimps?
Moaning about stuff on forums isn't going to do any good.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2015, 10:51 AM

I have just two words to say to this bunch of idiots - sod off!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top