Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 07:42 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Much milder today.

I have to venture out twice today, which will be a change.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 09:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Well, today I only have about 2 meetings and my crazy busy project finally goes live at the weekend. So, this means this year I might get more than just Christmas Day and Boxing Day off.

Good job too as I'm helping my friend with his new fruit and veg business, delivering his stuff from the 18th December until the 25th and then the 27th until New Years Eve. All for free, well in return for a few beers and a couple of mince pies

Happy Festive Thursday !
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 09:22 AM

good morning Thursday people, and its not raining, will start with a walkies
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 09:41 AM

Good morning everybody.

I need to wait in to sign for a parcel. I hope I don't have to wait all day!!

Plenty to do while waiting. Think I'll do some more present wrapping.

Hope to go a short walk with Tony at some point.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 09:54 AM

Good morning - It's gloomy but dry and not too cold. I might go to the allotment and/or go for a walk. I might just stay here and sort out the planters for next year's strawberries. The possibilities are endless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 10:05 AM

Good morning all, a cool morning but dry and windless, so no complaints for mid December...

Back from walkies now and having a brew before going to the pet shop to stock up on food for the hounds for the next month. Bacon eggs and fried spud for lunch, but nothing else planned after that.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 10:24 AM

Good morning all the sun is up, the sky is blue, it looks like it’s going to be a pleasant day ahead.

I’m off to the hairdressers to get my hair cut this morning, exciting time!

I think I’ll wrap all my presents today, that will be one job out of the way.

Sainsbury’s grocery delivery 🚚 later this afternoon. I also managed to get a delivery booked for the 23rd for £1, I will now have fresh veg for Christmas!

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 11:13 AM

Good morning everyone the sun has just come out great to see it

I am off to the hairdresser later and very scared of going into an enclosed space with other people . It will be the first time I have had my hair cut since February, I have been doing it myself but really need someone to get it back into a shape I can follow .

Lots of little cleaning jobs to do this morning to take my mind off having to go out.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top