Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 10:37 PM

Re: Would You Strip Off And Appear On Television For Charity?

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Depends where those curlers are

Behave yourself, man!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I was thinking more of the Calendar Girls from Yorkshire who stripped off hoping to earn £5K for Leukaemia Lymphoma research and ended up raising £5 Million...

I agree with you too Art if the title has charity in it the only people profiting should be the charity.

I agree too, Summer.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
...please save us from Coleen Nolan and 62 year old Linda Lusardi
Save us ALL from seeing nude wrinklies, whatever gender they may be.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good man Todger.......
Same here, I don't need a reason to strip off....
Well, judging by those legs and being a runner, you’d be in your element sly old grey fox
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Well, judging by those legs and being a runner, you’d be in your element sly old grey fox
Minx, I bet you didn’t know this but... Foxy's legs are insured for one million pounds... like Ken Dodd’s teeth were!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Getting naked just doesn't seem such a big deal to me anymore Minx, and if people want to contribute to charity as a result, so be it.

I wouldn't join the naturists, there are some things that it's not practical, healthy, and safe to do naked. But it's nice to get my kit off out in the country when there's nobody about. It feels so liberating and just a bit exciting.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Minx, I bet you didn’t know this but... Foxy's legs are insured for one million pounds... like Ken Dodd’s teeth were!!
Apparently Marlene Dietrich did just that Arty, I can't remember how much she insured them for, but I think it was at least one million.

She wasn't seventy though like me, and I don't dance like her... Not very often anyway!...

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top