Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 02:19 PM

Re: Warning

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Just any excuse to 'have a go' at me it would seem.
You're getting more like Carol every day !
WHAT?!! I was not having a go at you at all! I sincerely couldn't open the attachment, hence my apology!

I have even tried to find the email l was sent this week to add to your thread! It was where l was to come into a lot of money if l sent my bank details.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
WHAT?!! I was not having a go at you at all! I sincerely couldn't open the attachment, hence my apology!

I have even tried to find the email l was sent this week to add to your thread! It was where l was to come into a lot of money if l sent my bank details.
I had posted before your apology to Judd, Art.
No need to apologise to me Art, I was making a statement not looking for an apology.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
For Christ's sake Malcolm - Art has apologised, thanked you, and also called herself a 'timewaster.'
Do you need her to kiss your bum as well?
Thank You! Mups, l was just supporting Malcolm's thread and had no other intent.
Anyone with an iPad will know they can be temperamental and since l upgraded to the latest Apple iOS, it has been worse!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I had posted before your apology to Judd, Art.
No need to apologise to me Art, I was making a statement not looking for an apology.
Malcolm, My apology was to all concerned, that's why l specifically did not use names. I quoted Judd's post so that it would be understood why l was apologising.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
malcolm, my apology was to all concerned, that's why l specifically did not use names. I quoted judd's post so that it would be understood why l was apologising.
ok ! !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Did you click on the image to make it larger?
It was clear enough when one clicked on the image.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 03:08 PM

Every single thread on this forum begins on a certain topic but descends into a slanging match. Why does that happen?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Every single thread on this forum begins on a certain topic but descends into a slanging match. Why does that happen?

Sadly, you are right Floydy, that is frequently the case of late, and it's getting worse all the time.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I feel the same , I often think twice before writing on or starting a thread , I think it's a great shame .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I feel the same , I often think twice before writing on or starting a thread , I think it's a great shame .
I'm thinking more and more about even logging in. I like to enjoy a forum, not get myself wound up by it and people being snidey towards one another. Where's the fun in that?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top