Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 05:29 PM

Re: Top or Bottom person

Can't be doing with the tube being squeezed in the middle!!

Luckily I use a pump action toothpaste for sensitive teeth, OH as dentures but still uses ordinary toothpaste and squeezes it any which way, so that doesn't get to me.

On the subject of toothpaste squeezing it's nearly as bad as "please put the toilet seat down" and do they? But that's another topic.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kath 131 ->
Can't be doing with the tube being squeezed in the middle!!

Luckily I use a pump action toothpaste for sensitive teeth, OH as dentures but still uses ordinary toothpaste and squeezes it any which way, so that doesn't get to me.

On the subject of toothpaste squeezing it's nearly as bad as "please put the toilet seat down" and do they? But that's another topic.
My hubby always squeezed the tube from the bottom and played merry hell with me if I squeezed the middle, he always put the toilet seat down, but he couldn't see anything wrong with 3 pairs of clogs on the base of the standard lamp, and he had tool kits all over the house just in case, I never found out in case of what.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

18-06-2012, 05:41 PM

I suppose we all have our little idiosyncracies, I have a few. I do try to pull myself up short, because one particular one is beginning to border on obsession!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I suppose we all have our little idiosyncracies, I have a few. I do try to pull myself up short, because one particular one is beginning to border on obsession!
come on Willow which particular one
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 06:49 PM

Now we're getting to the important stuff AB, am I a top person or a bottom person, let me see, I'll be totally honest and say I'm a top squeezer much to the annoyance of my wife, I only do it because she keeps leaving the toilet seat down. A lasting harmonious relationship is based on balancing everything, good habits and bad, so I reckon we're quits.
PS. By the way, she has a pink toothbrush and I have a blue toothbrush and we meet at the bathroom door.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 08:37 PM

Def from the bottom but there is no-one else here to do it any differently
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 08:54 PM

Hubby squeezes in the middle, I squeeze from the bottom..he always puts the toilet seat down.
An email was circulating amongst my friends, some time ago - are you a scruncher or a folder ? Referring to toilet paper I emailed back, mind your own business
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:01 PM

Bottom and also use a mug to store toothbrush and paste in but top up as I go ape when trying to force it into the mug and it springs out.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:03 PM

Toilet roll which way do you have the hanging part. Mine MUST be hanging on the outside not against the wall, you know I would hate to live with me!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

18-06-2012, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Toilet roll which way do you have the hanging part. Mine MUST be hanging on the outside not against the wall, you know I would hate to live with me!
the arguments I had with Danny over that, toilet and kitchen roll he always had it hanging against the wall.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top