Join for free
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 02:07 PM

Breeding bulls

My wife and I went to the Gloucestershire Easter show & one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls ....We went up to the first pen & there was a sign attached that said: 'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs.....smiled & said, 'He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, 'THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab & said, 'WOW~ That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him.'

We then walked to the third pen & it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, 'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, & said, 'That's once a day....You could REALLY learn something from this one!

I looked at her & said, 'Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow.'

My condition has been downgraded from critical to stable ....Seems that I should eventually make a full recovery .
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 02:13 PM

Re: Breeding bulls

BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 05:43 PM

That's a naughty rib of beef to me
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 07:42 AM

An old bull and a young bull were standing in the corner of a field.

"I know", said the young bull, "let's run down the field and have one of those cows each".

"No", said the old bull. "Let's walk down the field, and have them all".
Sableline
Durham,uk
Sableline is male  Sableline has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2015, 01:47 PM

Ha Ha brilliant!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top