Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
JJ50
United Kingdom
JJ50 is female 

13-07-2019, 10:34 AM

Re: Boris v Hunt? My prediction!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Certainly not.

Most people's favourite to run the country is Nigel Farage.

I hope not that evil racist would make Hitler proud
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by JJ50 ->
On what grounds could one possibly claim that Farage was racist?

No, really, I honestly just don't see it.
JJ50
United Kingdom
JJ50 is female 

13-07-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
On what grounds could one possibly claim that Farage was racist?

No, really, I honestly just don't see it.
His attitude to migrants is deplorable, the more the merrier I say. This country was built on incomers.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 11:25 AM

Could you please explain to me how exactly he is 'racist'?

What exactly is his attitude to immigrants?

Do you really think that inviting into this country unlimited numbers of people who will require feeding, housing and healthcare will benefit us?

We - and you and your family too - would become increasingly poorer, and are you confident that you will still be able to access healthcare and hospital treatment when there are so many more people here?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 11:40 AM

His attitude to migrants is deplorable, the more the merrier I say. This country was built on incomers.
This country can not afford the present population as it is. We especially can not afford on several levels colonists who find our way of life blasphemous and so can not let alone will not become British.

Furthermore the immigrants in the past came to the UK in order to work and not predate of our social services by way of our "Benefit" system.

My grandparents and great grandparents were immigrants.

They came seeking asylum not from economic limitations from where they fled from religious persecution. Persecution that extended in some cases to being hunted for sport. Really. The records of the Cossacks actions in our shtetlsis is both well documented and well verified.

But times have changed. Immigrants today for the most part are "on the make". They come for what they can get, not for what they can give.

Farage is not racist. He is patriotic and cares for his, and our families adopted, nation.

He would make a lousy prime minister, but makes a truly wonderful leader for the British people to better behind.
JJ50
United Kingdom
JJ50 is female 

13-07-2019, 11:57 AM

Could you please explain to me how exactly he is 'racist'?

What exactly is his attitude to immigrants?

Do you really think that inviting into this country unlimited numbers of people who will require feeding, housing and healthcare will benefit us?

We - and you and your family too - would become increasingly poorer, and are you confident that you will still be able to access healthcare and hospital treatment when there are so many more people here?
That piece of the proverbial, Farage, is very anti-migrant, especially when he was a member of that sicker than sick party UKIP. Without the help of people from other countries, especially the EU tiny little Britain would fall apart. Brexit is a disaster, which everyone, including the leavers, will live to bitterly regret. The prices are likely to go up a lot and the NHS, which is under terrible strain, may fall apart. I hope I am proved wrong, but I suspect I am right.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 12:20 PM

My apologies. Some of you do!
The quiet majority do.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
This country can not afford the present population as it is. We especially can not afford on several levels colonists who find our way of life blasphemous and so can not let alone will not become British.

Furthermore the immigrants in the past came to the UK in order to work and not predate of our social services by way of our "Benefit" system.

My grandparents and great grandparents were immigrants.

They came seeking asylum not from economic limitations from where they fled from religious persecution. Persecution that extended in some cases to being hunted for sport. Really. The records of the Cossacks actions in our shtetlsis is both well documented and well verified.

But times have changed. Immigrants today for the most part are "on the make". They come for what they can get, not for what they can give.

Farage is not racist. He is patriotic and cares for his, and our families adopted, nation.

He would make a lousy prime minister, but makes a truly wonderful leader for the British people to better behind.
Exactly.

The accusations of 'racism', which continue to increase from 'certain people' are not only incorrect but also dangerous. These people will achieve nothing more than dividing what was once a united and proud nation.

The worse it becomes, the more people will emigrate to countries where their assets (abilities as well as finances) are more appreciated and valued.

It doesn't take too much perception to imagine what the eventual outcome will be.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-07-2019, 12:36 PM

That piece of the proverbial, Farage, is very anti-migrant, especially when he was a member of that sicker than sick party UKIP. Without the help of people from other countries, especially the EU tiny little Britain would fall apart. Brexit is a disaster, which everyone, including the leavers, will live to bitterly regret. The prices are likely to go up a lot and the NHS, which is under terrible strain, may fall apart. I hope I am proved wrong, but I suspect I am right.
Two corrections, of which I'm sure you're unaware:

- Farage is not anti-migrant. He would welcome to this country, people who we need and who would be of benefit to us. Professionally qualified people such as, for example, the many foreign doctors we are now seeing, providing they are suitably qualified and able.

- UKIP was not 'sicker than sick' (as imagined by the far left and naive liberals such as yourself) when Farage was leading it. It became so after changes in leadership and the intrusion of the far right, which is why he left.

A word of advice, if I may. Please stop trying to persuade those of us who voted to leave the EU to become remoaners. Project Fear has been going for at least three years now, and is just not working.

You are doing nothing more than embarrassing yourselves.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-07-2019, 12:40 PM

So what is fundementaly wrong with "Britain for the British" or objecting to illegal immigrants, or those who cost the UK far more than the UK benefits from their presence?

And why should prices rise? With freedom to trade on the world market without the restrictions imposed by EU membership the precise opposite will result.

The EU has morphed into The Fourth Reich. It is fundementaly undemocratic and corrupt on several levels not least in the way that the Euro is being used as a blunt instrument.

It has become the new axis of evil.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top