Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 06:27 AM

Gardeners World

Does anyone else like visiting flower shows ? I often visit the Gardeners world which is held every June in Birmingham i come out loaded up with plants as its a great place to purchase plants.

callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 06:29 AM

Re: Gardeners World

callumsmum
warwickshire uk

12-11-2011, 06:30 AM

callumsmum
warwickshire uk

12-11-2011, 06:31 AM

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 11:56 AM

Lovely photos Mary I like flower shows , we have two big ones locally in Malvern in the spring and autumn but the entrance fee is becoming prohibitively high .
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 12:01 PM

Lovely photos, thanks. Wow, those wooden ducks are cheap at £5 aren't they? I was looking at some like that a few years ago and they were over £30 each.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 01:21 PM

Great photographs Callumsmum. I've never been to the Gardener's World show, only local ones. We have a lot of private "garden open days" around us and many garden centres. I am always hopping in and out of the garden centres and can't resist coming away with something.

Have you ever tried the Gardener's World forum Callumsmum. It is called gardenersclick. www.gardenersclick.com. I have been a member for quite a while now and it is a great site for information and there are some very nice people using it. Well worth a look see.
callumsmum
warwickshire uk

12-11-2011, 01:25 PM

No i havnt used that forum i will look..I think all these garden shows are well over priced to get in ..But the gardeners world one is good to visit and with all the bargains you can save the entrance fee ..sometimes they give free seeds and samples away so its well worth a visit..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 04:08 PM

Lovely photos Callumsmum, I love gardening but have never been to a flower show. I've often thought I'd like to go to the Chelsea Flowers Show one year but the cost and crowds have always put me off.

There are some great ideas in your photos, I've never heard of Bag Garden before.

It's good to see Monty doing what he's best at!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2011, 05:44 PM

Enjoyed the photos very much; I'd have been tempted to buy those china (plastic?) mushrooms! Like Mags, never been to a flower show and have thought about going to the big Spring one in Philadelphia but never quite got around to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top