Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2013, 11:34 PM

Re: Christmas Films, bah humbug!

[QUOTE=Mups;390789]
Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Have a slug or two of something to dull the senses Jem

I don't often swear but I have been known to utter the odd 'bad' word when yet another day of Christmas films popped up and I'd mutter 'oh shut the up with these films'

Don't get me started on cooking programmes [/QUOTE]

You and me both BV. Flippin' cooking programmes. . . .
Well if you don't like too many christmas films yet, and no cooking progs either, can I come and watch telly with you please? I'll bring a bottle.
All these cooking programmes get on my nerves too ..... I hate people saying "do it this way" or "do it that way". What do they think we women have been doing all our lives ...... they always think they know better!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 09:12 AM

I like some of the cooking programmes, pies and puds was particularly good as is great british bake off.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

You and me both BV. Flippin' cooking programmes. . . .
Well if you don't like too many christmas films yet, and no cooking progs either, can I come and watch telly with you please? I'll bring a bottle.
You certainly can Mups - we'll have some film nights, some comedy nights, some spooky nights, I've got them all

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top