Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 04:42 PM

Re: Has anyone got ....?

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Pats I had occasion to use a loo in a B&Q store yesterday and here was only one loo available for everyone so it had to cater for all comers.
It was one of the new tall loos and was fine as long as you have long legs . I am 5'4'' with short legs and risked being marooned unable to reach the floor with my feet.

Other than that it was very good
Oh what a picture you paint, Meg!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 04:54 PM

Mags =
Meg - I know what you mean, we have been searching the internet for the loo - 'most' are that tall. You would think they would have the dimensions of the whole thing not just height, but no - so then have to Email them and ask We dont want alteration made to pipework, just want to slot another one in thats a bit taller for goodness sake, its like pullin teeth
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Mags =
Meg - I know what you mean, we have been searching the internet for the loo - 'most' are that tall. You would think they would have the dimensions of the whole thing not just height, but no - so then have to Email them and ask We dont want alteration made to pipework, just want to slot another one in thats a bit taller for goodness sake, its like pullin teeth
Pat darlin' - try this:

http://www.adlessentials.com/catalog...Cvu4iRs2aEo%3d
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 05:13 PM

Thanks Joe - could not see any loos on there though....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 05:16 PM

Thanks Joe - could not see any loos on there though....
Pat darlin' - www.helpinghand.co.uk - then at top (left) of page 'aids for daily living' - when that page opens click on toilets - another page will open and you'll see the toilet seat extension I had in mind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2013, 05:21 PM

But Joe - that aint what Pats has in mind - I want a 'loo' and only a 'loo' will do.....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

17-03-2013, 05:30 PM

But Joe - that aint what Pats has in mind - I want a 'loo' and only a 'loo' will do.....
Sorry darlin' I thought you wanted an 'extension'.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Well - now you come to mention it - got any 'hair' extensions....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

17-03-2013, 05:36 PM

Well - now you come to mention it - got any 'hair' extensions....

Moi??? - hair extensions??? - go check out my profile page Pat darlin' - I barely have enough hair to cover my own head, let alone extensions.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2013, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Moi??? - hair extensions??? - go check out my profile page Pat darlin' - I barely have enough hair to cover my own head, let alone extensions.
- thanks anway Joe - much appreciated..

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top