Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 06:09 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in the village of Twywell, Northants. We've got a chap coming in to redecorate our big room this week. We'll be living in it while he is painting and papering but we've no other choice.
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 07:57 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all is well.

Woke at 6am to make a cuppa and wake my son up. He is starting work alot earlier this week. Hubby still fast asleep.

Hope your decorating goes ok Alan. My husband is hoping to decorate our hall this week. He took early retirement a few months ago and has a list of jobs as long as your arm. He likes to keep busy which is a good thing.

Enjoy the day everyone. Off to get some breakfast in a mo.

lynnyx
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely picture of the horse Alan, hope the decorating goes ok. Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Good morning fellow members brrrr I wish it would warm up a bit.
I am expecting the arrival of a new cooker today, it is supposed to come any time between 7 and 2 but given the weather conditions we will have to see.

I am dreading losing my trusty old AEG cooker but as some of the parts required to repair it are no longer obtainable or prohibitively expensive I don't have any choice.

My decorating has come to a halt for the moment. I hurt my back moving the bed yesterday and dare not risk making the pain any worse. I hope to resume painting again on Wednesday when I will be grandchild free

Enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 10:14 AM

Good Morning folks, we are getting a bit of sunshine which is nice. Hope it thaws the snow a bit more. Think it is still very cold out there and windy.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 10:40 AM

Morning everyone.
So bitter here today. It was pointed out over the weekend that this time last year we had beautiful sunshine and we were sat outside enjoying the weather.
We are going to have cold weather for the next week and then aparently it will be getting a bit warmer. I so hope so.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 10:49 AM

Good morning everyone.
Sorry to hear you've hurt your back Meg This decorating lark seems to cause minor injuries - hubby's elbow is still painful Lets hope your cooker arrives today
Lovely picture Alan, hope your decorating is stress free
Bit of paperwork today and a visit to the post office to send a small parcel, the road is clear, just a little snow on roofs but freezing cold.
Have a good day all, take care.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 11:52 AM

Good morning all, it's nice and dry here today, still very cold and windy. Didn't sleep very well last night, nothing wrong with me just restless all night and the fierce wind didn't help, finally I nodded off at about 4 am.
I'm off to London tomorrow to see an old Cockney friend of mine, Charlie comes over to see us all in the local every year and last year he couldn't make it because his old pins are not the best, so five of us decided to go and see him, he's a character and we all missed him last year. I'll be back sometime next week.
Talking of London, I went out with a girl when I was over there in the sixties but it was a disaster, she couldn't remember where we said we would meet for dates, she was half American and half Polynesian, she was an Amnesian. Sorry couldn't help that.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 11:58 AM

Morning all
Have you decided what to replace your AEG with Meg ?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 12:46 PM

buenas dias all. A lovely sunny day here but a strong wind now and then. I'm waiting for technicians, or whatever they call themselves, to come yet again to look at this new washing machine. I wish I'd never seen it, it makes horrendous noises when the drum turns to distribute the washing, it's advertised as one of the quietest machines around, it bumps around when spinning and despite ensuring it is stable, even to the point of being put on wooden blocks, it's still never where it was left when the cycle is finished. 9kg load but even with less than that it bangs and bumps. I HATE it.
I hope your back is soon better Meg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top