Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 05:03 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in my garden - spring has sprung ! At least the weather is dry even if it's very cold.
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning Alan

Love the photo this am. Such beautiful colours, wish my daffodils look like yours. What is the name of the purple flowers they look lovely?

lynnyxx
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 08:19 AM

Morning All

Have a good Easter Monday.

Lynny xx
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 08:30 AM

Hi Lynny, the purple flowers are Aubretia, a perennial which flowers from early spring and sporadically through to late autumn. The photo is my April fool's day joke, it was taken last spring !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 08:35 AM

Nice one Alan, I was going to ask what part of the tropics you lived in...

Another cold start here this morning but it was lovely and sunny yesterday in the conservatory for our family Easter, hope yours all went as well...

A quiet day for us today with a walk with the dogs and then a book by the fireside will be athletic enough for us methinks, with cold cuts and bubble and squeak for lunch to use up some leftovers.

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 08:56 AM

Good Morning on this April Fools Day.

Looking for ward to a visit from my friend today, seems a long time since our last meet up, in fact it may well have been before Christmas.
We have spoken on phone in the meantime though.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Good Morning all cloudy and cold at the moment but hoping things will brighten later on.

We had a lovely day with the family yesterday, my granddaughter was a big help with all the preparations foodwise

Well it's April at last, surely the better weather will be with us soon? I would imagine the Garden Centres are having a poor year so far.

Enjoy your day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:20 AM

Morning all. My garden doesn't look as lovely as that.

It's very dull and grey this morning and freezing cold.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:28 AM

Good Aprils Fools Joke Alan. Didnt think it was true though. I know you live further South than I do but you would have had to live 1,000 miles away for that bloom at the moment of deep mid Winter we are having.
Loved the weekend I have had. Went to see the musical We Will Rock You the story with Queens music. Really enjoyed it apart from the dry ice which gets at the back of my throat.
Hope everyone has a nice day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:33 AM

Morning Everyone, Nice one Alan. Have a happy Easter Monday, God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top