Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:38 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everyone.
Dull, grey and cold here too Might get out into the greenhouse again later, quite enjoyed tidying the geraniums in there yesterday - they are all in flower, the fuchsia too
Loved the April Fools joke Alan
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:20 AM

Good morning fellow members yet another very cold day.
I have finished decorating the bedroom apart from the curtains which I hope to complete and hang this morning.

I am also attempting to make bread for the first time in my hated new cooker. How I wish my old one could have gone on for ever

Enjoy your day everyone .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning
I can't grow Aubretia
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:34 AM

Hello all at the 50s, i must apologise for intruding as i am not a member, my name is Phyllis and Jem- Jimmy, is my husband, i hope i am doing this in the right place, i found his password beside his computer and just wanted to remind him to be home for Liams birthday party on the 5th. Jimmy if you see this let me know when youll be home, got your message but you never said what day, no hurry everything is grand here, just in case you forgot about liams birthday you can email me on Freddys laptop or ring me, you know how Liam looks forward to it every year and he asked me to remind you on the over 50s, he says your always on there, see ya love and dont forget the email, my love to Charlie an Sue. i am sorry again people for barging in on you but thank you just the same, Jimmy went to england with 4 of his mates to see a friend in london who comes over to them every year but i have mislaid the address and the phone number, he wont carry a mobile phone he hates them, stubborn old git Ha, thank you. Phyllis.
Love to join you here but he's not keen on it, says there's enough women on here already and i should stick to my own forum which is almost all women, now i said it Jimmy Ha Ha.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 11:04 AM

Isn't it funny how Jem posted a message from his wife who is trying to contact him. I can't understand the logic of that !
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Isn't it funny how Jem posted a message from his wife who is trying to contact him. I can't understand the logic of that !

Oh my poor brain .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 12:25 PM

Just a reminder that it's April 1st ....... I wouldn't put this past Jem at all!!!

I didn't give that a thought until I read Alan's and Rachel's posts

Apologies to Phyllis if this really is her ..... Phyllis, we need you here to keep Jem in order!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 06:54 PM

'Tis true - tis true'.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top