Join for free
lmitchell66
New Member!
United Kingdom
lmitchell66 is female 

01-04-2013, 10:43 PM

Your help needed with dissertation research into comparison sites for car insurance

Hi everyone

I'm currently in the final year of my degree and i'm doing my dissertation.

I really need some kind volunteers to fill out my survey. It takes around 5 minutes and you need to own a car and have used a price comparison site in the past.

All the answers are completely confidential.

Your help with this would really really be appreciated.

Thanks for your time
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:45 PM

Re: Your help needed with dissertation research into comparison sites for car insurance

Don't talk to me about car insurance.
lmitchell66
New Member!
United Kingdom
lmitchell66 is female 

01-04-2013, 10:49 PM

Re: Your help needed with dissertation research into comparison sites for car insurance

An emotive topic for some...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:57 PM

**Please note links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting can not take place.
lmitchell66
New Member!
United Kingdom
lmitchell66 is female 

01-04-2013, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
**Please note links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting can not take place.
Sorry! I didn't realise I was breaking the rules. Unfortunately there's no way I can write the questions out as depending on what you answer some question answers show a set of different questions depending on what the person has answered, hence why it's an online survey.

Thanks for your time anyway. Also thanks for those who filled out the survey before the link was removed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top