Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 05:15 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken on Thrapston lake in Northants. We went for an hour's walk yesterday and, in spite of a chilly wind, it felt quite spring-like .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 08:11 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan
Yesterday, the wind here was bitter. We have some sun again today
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 08:20 AM

Morning everyone, still very cold here today. I was going to start off some seeds but they will have to germinate in the house methinks and be planted out when the weather warms somewhat..

Just a pottering day today with more wood chopping and dog walking and interspersed with eating.. life is good in retirement..

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 08:32 AM

Morning everyone a frosty start, clear blue sky and wall to wall sunshine here.

Off into town later with my daughter and grandchildren and I expect we will have lunch there (hopefully not MacDonald's!)

Enjoy your day folks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 08:58 AM

Good morning fellow members another sunny frosty one.

I am trying to get as many curtains washed as I can before the rain returns. This weather is ideal for drying.

Next job is to take a load of stuff to the tip , where does the time go, I seem to be constantly busy so much for begin retired and taking thing easy :grin:

Enjoy your day everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 08:59 AM

Good morning all, a lovely suuny outlook this morning.

Probably off to town this afternoon, need some birthday cards and a few other bits and bobs.
Had news of a cancellation yesterday, so we are off on a short break Friday.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone, I seem to be a bit late this morning there has been a lot of activity on the forum this morning as this thread was down on Page 2. For a minute I wondered if Alan was ok but then I turned to page 2 and there you were. Well no sunshine this morning and after the shock of my electric bill yesterday I turned two of the three night storage heaters off, wish I hadn't. I got quite chilled through by the bitter wind walking Amber and then to come back into a cool place hasn't thawed me out yet. Oh well Spring has got to come sometime I suppose. I was thinking of all the seeds and plants I had got on by this time last year. This year I haven't sown anything or even mowed the lawn yet it still being too damp! Oh well have a good day all. God bless.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 10:10 AM

Googling ... found this

http://www.christopherengland.com/20...mes-whale.html
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 10:20 AM

Good morning Alan and all yes I think it may warming up just a little but still rather a cold wind.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning all, the sun is shining but it's still very cold back here in Dublin we all had a great time in London with our old friend Charlie, and his lovely wife Sue, he was in good spirits when I left him and he said he'll be over to us in the summer this year gammy legs or not, that is of course if we get one, good for you Charlie looking forward to it already.
I wasn't coming home till Saturday but I forgot about my grandsons birthday this Friday, my memory is getting worse but kids never forget, I had promised to take Liam and his brother Sean out for a treat, they want to try snooker on a full sized table for a start.
I hope you are all as well as you can be folks.
Take good care of yourselves.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top