Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 11:00 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Fear not Moira the cold wind is going somewhere else by the weekend so going from 4 with minus winds to about 10 degrees which sounds like heaven to me
Not only us are suffering from this cold wind and snow. In Germany they are having the same problem and in Moscow which is used to cold they had 30 inches of snow on April 1st which is really unusual for them too.
Never mind global warming more like the next ice age coming for us up here on the World.
Going out today for a change so take care all and enjoy
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 12:13 PM

Good day all.
A frosty start again today, and the wind was quite biting.
Had to be at the clinic for 8.30am - diabetic appointment for both of us.
A fasting appointment bloods, wee wee, tuning fork etc., all ok, just to wait for results from the hospital.
Our daughter popped in with two oldest grandchildren .. grandson had been for check with the dietitian. Now that he eats and drinks, it's to make sure he is getting enough calories. All well there too. (probably cos of the beer he drinks)
Now that I'm home and have eaten breakfast, I don't want to go out again, though we do need to go diy shopping but not today.
Stay warm everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2013, 01:39 PM

Good day everyone,
Very strange weather , have to wrap up warm first thing in the morning but by lunch time i am too warm with the thick coat. Not complaining though it is dry and not windy what more could the english ask for

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top