Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 09:59 PM

Re: How can we make this site better?

Thanks, Azz! .....
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2009, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I think a suitable label for the FF arrivals would be crumbly working up to wrinkly.
Oi!!!!! You be cruisin' for a bruisin' Tony.

ff is a fiend when he is riled
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 09:42 AM

I'm glad he said FF and not ff, otherwise I might have joined you Pete...
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzy finker ->
I'm glad he said FF and not ff, otherwise I might have joined you Pete...
What do you want to join Pete for is he coming apart again?
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 03:40 PM

Yes, I told him not to use blutack but would he listen....
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 11:17 PM

To be serious one thing is really p***ing me off. The way threads are moved round from pillar to post like some demented filing clerk let loose on a company archive with some threads seeming to end up on a different forum almost like victims of the childrens's game of eeny meent minny mo.

I think I will stop starting threads as when I come back again the damn things have disappeared never to be found again.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 01:53 AM

Lol VM

But on a serious note, we have sections that cover almost all topics - and it's not fair on everyone else if some people post in the dedicated sections and other people's are left in the General Chat section (which is essentially the 'everything else' section).

Usually the main culprits are games/jokes/funnies - one of the reasons they have dedicated sections is because not everyone likes seeing them in the 'new posts' link (hence why we have two variations of the latest posts links. Thus if they were allowed to stay in the general chat section they would show up and I'd get complaints on that front!

One thing we try to be is consistent, so it won't just be your threads that will have been getting moved.

If there's some confusion about which sections things should be posted in then (everyone) please say, as that will be something I will need to look into - as the forum should be as easy as possible for people to use and post in.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 03:46 AM

VM, if you look in Control Panel first you'll see your thread (and its location) if there are any responses. I always look there first before Latest Posts.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top