Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 08:15 PM

Re: Monday chat

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Cheap and cheerful!
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Lol it's funny reading you refer to yourselves as OFFers

You'll always be my special offers
I like that ... as long as we are not called BOGOFFS....

Well got all our Christmas shopping done in 2 hours flat today... how about that

We made a list and stuck to it ...

Mind you it does help that we only had 5 pressies to get and one for each other....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Bit late but evening all-been a miserable day here-cold and raining-got soaked walking this morning. Did the last of my shopping after dinner-hurrah.......then off to work and had just settled down when my nephew called- so late coming on here............
Flamingo
Montagnac, Herault, France
Flamingo is female  Flamingo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 08:04 PM

Cut and coloured my hair (aren't you men SO, SO interested in this).

I have to do so myself because our little Charly (Bichon Maltese dog) costs 45 euros to be cut so to save money I do a d.i.y. on my hair.

I have very short hair, the front is easy to do - the back I do by 'feel' then keep checking in the mirror. I actually prefer doing my own because I live in France and am nowhere near fluent and I can never get over to the hairdresser how I wish my fringe to be cut.

We bought scissors, and thinners 3 years ago through an unnamed website - I submitted my payment on line but it was never cashed a good deal eh plus the savings on the hairdressers!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top