Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 08:12 AM

Tis Tuesday

Good morning - I'm a bit early today but never mind. Can't give a weather report as it's still dark and the nearest I have been to weather was opening the door just enough to let the dog out for a wee. Back to bed with a cuppa, to alow the streets to air before I move again! I'm glad I won the fight with the big duvet and got it in the cover ready for last night. Ther cats and I were snug as bugs in rugs.
Today I will write the very few cards we still send (emails, ecards and phone calls instead - with a decent donation to our local animal shelter in lieu), complete the mountain of washing which had built up and ... well, who knows? Save the world, discover a cure for cancer, smooth the Copenhagen troubles, mend Berlesconi's nose? Mmm, probably none of the above.

Whatever you are doing, have a good day and keep warm
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:19 AM

Re: Tis Tuesday

Morning Dinasmum and All It is a clear and frosty morning here and both Loki and I are going to the RSPB at Lochwinnich, my friend Grant is taking us - he wants to photograph the birds and I will be able to take Loki a lovely walk around the loch and maybe take a couple of pics myself!

Hope everyone will enjoy their Tuesday

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:49 AM

Morning all you are so lucky Rosemary , as with DM it is very dark here and still raining .

Getting washing dry is a nightmare at the moment ,the dog towels are endless...

Hope everyone has a good day
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:57 AM

Morning all

I have no serious plans but lots to do. The day here is wet and cold, a little dreary...overcast may be a better word. But it will brighten up I am sure.

Have a good day all.
spanielsmum
New Member!
Leeds,UK
spanielsmum is female 

15-12-2009, 12:06 PM

Not very nice here either..cold and wet. I've just returned from the dentist as I pulled a crown off whilst eating dates.... so much for healthy eating
LynX
Cornwall
LynX is female  LynX has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 01:09 PM

Cornwall is in bright sunshine at the moment but getting a little misty.
It's jolly cold though, I've just got back from giving a friend a riding lesson on her new horse.
Hope we don't get that rain it would be nice to stay dry again when I walk the dogs later.
Have a good day Rose, it sounds a lovely place to walk.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 01:14 PM

Hi folks

Horrible, wet and cold day here

Have completed the shopping at the supermarket so it's indoors for the rest of the day for me.

I think I'll get on with some trimming up later...

Enjoy your day and stay warm everyone
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 02:28 PM

Mornin all, . . It's f-f-f-freezing here, -4 earlier, . . at least it's dry.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:27 PM

Milder today, 10 (52 F) and th fog is burning off nicely; quite heavy earlier, could only see about a half block. This is the warmest it's been since November 30th; Arctic blast coming tomorrow so I'll be grumbling. Was to the other market for Ms Pickys food, got gin, going to do more cards this afternoon.

That was this morning's post which my computer decided it didn't want to copy from Catsey; it's turned much colder and dark now ... and haven't started cards yet!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:40 PM

Evening all-been miserable here, the weather that is-not me. Cold and raining -got rather wet out walking this morning. A friend called after lunch and had a cuppa with me. It was then off to work where I decided to have the full Christmas week off and return after New Year After work popped down to my sisters with some cards and found out that my niece and partner got engaged at weekend-so its off to buy a card for them tomorrow-hope I can find a decent one in the midst of all the Christmas ones! Hope you've all had a good day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top