Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 07:26 PM

Re: Where are you spending Christmas and with whom?

Christmas Day lunch at my daughter's, unfortunately it is an one and three quarters each way, but worth it to be with them. I just hope there is no snow or ice to contend with. She has her in-laws staying so no room for mother. The rest of the holiday it will be just me, the dog and two parrots.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 07:30 PM

Safe journey to you and everyone planning to travel on 25th.

We'll do our 10 minute walk, even if it needs wellies, ice picks or pith helmets!
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2009, 07:46 PM

got a couple of friends coming ove christmas eve, for drinks and nibbles. home with charlie n the animals christmas day .boxing day heading for the sales lol. popping in to see MIL christmas day. take some dinner over for her. she wont come to us.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top