Join for free
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 02:10 PM

Re: That dog again

Fantastic photos Besso, they ALWAYS make me smile. x
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Fantastic photos Besso, they ALWAYS make me smile. x
For me, that is his best attribute. He makes people smile.

A little tail from today. We, myself, the two grand girls, and the hairy beast walked to the local convenience store. There were two local young boys outside. I asked if they would look after Max. Their grins were all the convincing..........
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
For me, that is his best attribute. He makes people smile.

A little tail from today. We, myself, the two grand girls, and the hairy beast walked to the local convenience store. There were two local young boys outside. I asked if they would look after Max. Their grins were all the convincing..........
Aww, I don't blame them. x
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 01:10 PM

Today, Max got groomed. We strolled him over there - about a half hour walk. The groomer brought him back home in her car. He looks and smells wonderfully. Here he is relaxing on our rear deck. I had hoped to get him to do a formal pose in is freshly laundered Tux.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-04-2019, 03:12 PM

Today, Max got groomed. We strolled him over there - about a half hour walk. The groomer brought him back home in her car. He looks and smells wonderfully. Here he is relaxing on our rear deck. I had hoped to get him to do a formal pose in is freshly laundered Tux.

Oh I love it Besso.
He looks shy. X
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

16-04-2019, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh I love it Besso.
He looks shy. X
Thank you SP!
Actually, he is very sociable. The groomer posted pictures of him on her website and commented on how well he behaved.
Comforting to see that. It was his first visit to his new groomer and you wonder how it will work out.

Her words:
"Gorgeous Max was that relaxed today that he had a nap while I dried him."
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 04:02 PM

He is such a lovely dog - you were both lucky to find each other - definitely a well matched pair!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

18-04-2019, 06:30 PM

I have had very kind comments here about my big, hairy friend Max. This evening we got a knock at the door. It was the groomer who tended to him a couple of days ago. Max was delighted to see her. And we got this:

He was entered in the Easter prize draw - and won........
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 10:30 PM

How lovely! I am sure he deserves his prize and will be happy to share!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-04-2019, 11:34 AM

I have had very kind comments here about my big, hairy friend Max. This evening we got a knock at the door. It was the groomer who tended to him a couple of days ago. Max was delighted to see her. And we got this:

He was entered in the Easter prize draw - and won........
Wow how lovely.x

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top