Join for free
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2009, 05:01 PM

Increasing depth of front border

Well I have decided to increase the depth of the perrenial/mixed border in the front garden, I have overflow of plants from the back and no where for them to go so decided to put them in the front. Plan on starting on it shortly just about the right time to move them around, and let them settle for next year.

I will take before during and after pictures of course.The depth will go from about about roughly 2ft to maybe 3 to 3/12 ft
and its about 8ft long I suppose. May increase the other border too. Not sure, but once I start I have trouble stopping.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Re: Increasing depth of front border

... and we'll look forward to following your progress Kazz
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2009, 06:15 PM

Looking forward to your pics when it's finished Kazz....

I love the way you attempt to redesign your garden each year....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2009, 06:37 PM

Looking forward to seeing the finished results Kazz....Its sure to look great!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2009, 08:45 PM

Awaiting the new and improved garden design, Kazz! Your garden is always a work in progress.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2009, 04:54 PM

I too have increased the size of 2 borders owing to our Conifer hedge being taken out I can't wait for the spring to get planting we are just working the soil at the moment luckily we have a horse so plenty of manure on tap but our border is going to be planted mainly roses for the backbone and hardy perrenials to fill in and of course the odd bedding plant here and there look forward to seeing your finished results...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top