Join for free
Page 43 of 1676 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 11:24 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Barrister with short briefs has watery eyes!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 01:09 AM

well done to Ireland for latest win in soccer games - there they were all dressed in green. only problem was when they fell to the ground couldn't be found for ages!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well done to Ireland for latest win in soccer games - there they were all dressed in green. only problem was when they fell to the ground couldn't be found for ages!
nice one gummy
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:16 AM

How are you doing RJ.

Yes they did well beating the mighty Italy. Green is the colour the Harp is the emblem and the more strings you can pull the better off you’ll be, as any politician here knows too well.

Ah the old string vest Spitty, I never possessed one, never had the body for it, I was a thin teenager when they were all the fashion, chicken chest they used to call me at the swimming pool, I was desperate to have muscles and a moustache so I sent away for the Charles Atlas body building kit, Lego hadn’t been invented yet, what a waste of money that was, for the special diet alone, you’d want to be printing money, and me a mere apprentice on thirty bob a week, but they didn't kick sand in my face at the beach anymore, they just buried me in it and walked away howling with laughter.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:06 PM

It took a while to realise the pen was mightier than the sword, you only need muscle when there is no ink in your pen.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

23-06-2016, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It took a while to realise the pen was mightier than the sword, you only need muscle when there is no ink in your pen.
the last time there was no ink in my pen my muscle failed me?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:48 PM

You should have dipped it in the well, pussy's in the well.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-06-2016, 01:06 AM

never mind dipping pen in the well - what about cleaning out the channel?

Brexit the new scouring pad
Removes scum from the British canals
White cliffs will come clean, Rule Britannia will gleam
And they said to pull out would be bad?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 04:23 AM

I really don't see what all the fuss is about,re the In/Out stuff.
it'll be years before anything REALLY changes...atm,despite voting OUT...we're IN. Ergo,as IN members of the United States of Germany,we're still shovelling boatloads of wedge toward Brussels,still bowing to EU rules,regs and admin....but NOW,we don't 'have a seat at the table'.

SURELY,seeing as 'out' was the vote,that nice "Call me Dave" Cameron should be telling Johnny Foreigner to keep his/her ridiculously controversial laws and rules to him/her self & getting on with moving Parliament to Birmingham,so that it's CENTRAL to this country,rather than in the stockbroker belt in the bottom right-hand corner,where it's SO easy to forget that not everyone is a multi millionaire? After all,that WONDERFUL man, T Blair Esq,who as we all know is the epitome of honesty,has been peace envoy to the Middle East for some while now....and HASN'T he done a good job! And,while I'm on the subject...WHY,the very instant a tv camera does a close-up,do footballers feel the need to 'hang a golly' as they stroll across the pitch? Has anyone else noticed that? The very instant any footballer in any match is in 'close-up'...."hawkkkk....phttttttph!"
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-06-2016, 11:46 AM

Seems they are getting a bit angry and demanding Britain removes itself quick! and why not - the sooner the better make a clean sweep; tighten up the immigration laws and remove all existing illegal immigrants for starters.

I loved the story of some of the UK inhabitants explaining that they have made a mistake and had ticked the 'Not stay in box' but now they have changed their minds - tough tittys the ballot boxes cannot be re-opened.

Is there not a sense of refreshment - the old England is back - all travel arrangements must be changed and all those 'other Europeans' cannot just walk across the channel doing the JC trick!

I can imagine there must be a great feeling of resilience in 52% of the population at least. Now where does that leave Northern and Southern Ireland Jem? Can we still talk to you on here for example?

Page 43 of 1676 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top