Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:43 PM

Re: Welcome to my World !

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Rudolpho hope you enjoy it here in the outer limits
Place kooks like fun with alot of interaction. Worthwhile sites are hard to come by.. appreciate your energy...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Keep the ball rolling ? For sure.. I like playing soccer. So yeah, I'll send you the ball so you can kick it back to me..
Come on Suzi ..........................
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hello Rodolfo welcome, I look forward to chatting with you...
Thank you.. I think we will have lots to talk about..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello Rodolpho welcome to Over50sForum....
Much appreciated..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Nanu Nanu Rodolfo !
Indeed.. nanu, nanu ! You know what they say.. " Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. So yeah, we all are a bit extraterrestial...
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I think living in Florida especially in Miami one does become a bit eccentric. The city drives me in that direction with all its eclectic styles and tastes. Just be patient with I can be a bit out there at times..
Oh Florida ,I will be there next May, can I visit with you ?
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
A warm welcome to you Rudy. Ah memories of Rod Serling’s Twilight zone, I’m from another dimension meself but I haven’t figured out which one yet, looking forward to hearing your ideas and thoughts.
Not sure what my dimension might be either. So yeah, its a work in progress. With mutual support maybe, just maybe we can both become enlighten on this mutual journey of ours..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
And welcome to the world of the Over Fifty Forum
Thank you..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
You cant come on here being enigmatic, dish the dirt we are nice an cuddly your stats will be safe.
Dish the dirt ? Last time I dished the dirt was by a stream and I found some gold nuggets. So maybe if the opportunity presents itself I might try to get my hands dirty..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-11-2015, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
Hi Rudy and welcome
Thank you...

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top