Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 08:33 PM

Re: Which Magazine - Best Oven Chips

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That is an interesting looking machine, Bakerman, never seen anything quite like it here.
For a restaurant, it can easily be wall mounted. At home, I keep it on a shelf. However, for x-lg Russets it does take some strength, because on the counter it has nothing to grab onto, so I slice potatoes lengthwise and then push them through.

I'll bet if you went to a restaurant equipment supply house they just might have it or know where to buy it. Kind of expensive, however. I think I paid $75 for mine.

Amazon has them, also. Just look up French fry cutter, commercial grade. Note just be sure you order one with the right size cutters you prefer. I like the 1/4 inch one.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 08:54 PM

LOL! Is there anything one cannot buy from Amazon?

Thank you for the information, Bakerman, there are several to choose from at various prices. Will give it serious thought.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
LOL! Is there anything one cannot buy from Amazon?

Thank you for the information, Bakerman, there are several to choose from at various prices. Will give it serious thought.
The only one I can vouch for is the heavy duty one that I posted above. Seems likely that it would be handed down to your kin and then maybe their kin.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 08:08 AM

Air fryers they are wonderful .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Air fryers they are wonderful .

Hi

They are indeed.

Thick cut chips or wedges, done in an Air Fryer with an olive oil spray are allowed after a heart attack.

Great News.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top