Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:27 PM

Re: Where is Boris Johnson?

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I have a suspicion that photo of Boris is rather older than you might think. Since his brush with the virus he's been losing weight.
Yes, it could be. Perhaps Omah can say?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:29 PM

I have a suspicion that photo of Boris is rather older than you might think. Since his brush with the virus he's been losing weight.

I agree Percy - but he will be critised whether he jogs and tries to lose weight, or whether he doesn't.
For all we know he himself might cringe when he looks back at that photo now.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Oh good! Will he be wearing his pants outside his tights and a cape?
Originally Posted by Omah ->
Sadly ..... no .....

This is as close as he came to that outfit:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...6088.jpg?w=670

Originally Posted by mart ->
Yes, it could be. Perhaps Omah can say?
Boris Johnson sports bizarre Hawaiian shorts, a polo neck and headwear ensemble as he attempts early morning jog near London home

21 Feb 2017

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/291899...r-london-home/
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 04:58 PM

Some people are obsessed with hatred.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 05:02 PM

Maybe he wouldn't be so energetic now. I read/hear that Covid-19 can leave a person feeling unwell long after coming out of hospital.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 03:00 PM

It seems that BJ is aware of his poor physical condition:

PM hires celebrity personal trainer to help shed the pounds before a 'winter second wave'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ris-shape.html

Boris Johnson has enlisted the help of a celebrity personal trainer as he attempts to shed the pounds after his near-death battle with coronavirus.

The Prime Minster was snapped running near Westminster in central London today with trainer to the stars Harry Jameson as he continues his weight battle ahead of a potential second wave of the virus in the winter.

Mr Johnson wore a strained expression during his jog, with Mr Jameson appearing to feed him instructions on their way through the park.

The hulking personal trainer is the son of Doctor Who actress Louise Jameson, who played the character of Leela in the BBC show, companion to Tom Baker's Doctor. She also played Rosa di Marco on EastEnders for more than 200 episodes
Good for BJ .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 08:11 PM

Well this is a funny thing. I just read a tweet that said Bo has been having it orf with a Russian violinist and his engagement is off. Truth or fiction?

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top