Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:22 PM

Re: Barnier Demands a Veto on UK Laws

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
What a threat, or treat, that would be
What is the one certainty in switzerland? Swiss banking secrecy was first codified with the Banking Act of 1934, thus making it a crime to disclose client information to third parties without a client's consent. The law, coupled with a stable Swiss currency and international neutrality, prompted large capital flight to private Swiss accounts.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Truth hurts?

The EU bricking it now. the sooner you accept that you will not be given the opportunity to annex N.I. giving you the opportunity to interfere with British internal trade between the mainland and N.I. in the event of no-deal.
You want a border if no deal? build it yourselves.

One day, I believe that they will begin to realise that we are an independent nation, outside of their control.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:11 PM

Now the EU is trying to annex Switzerland by turning it into a vassal state: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-boris-johnson
Wow! Even the Nazis didn't try to take over Switzerland!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:40 PM

WOW! That's one hard hitting article. Thanks for the link SG.

Now the EU is trying to annex Switzerland by turning it into a vassal state: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-boris-johnson
Thanks Percy. I see from your article also the EU running true to form. I bet the Swiss electorate are wiping their brows with relief that they never joined the EU. From the sounds of things, the only thing that appears to be missing from those bullies is a uniform!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-09-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thanks Percy. I see from your article also the EU running true to form. I bet the Swiss electorate are wiping their brows with relief that they never joined the EU. From the sounds of things, the only thing that appears to be missing from those bullies is a uniform!
Emblazoned with swastikas!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Emblazoned with swastikas!
Bullies already have found their leader.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	london-uk-25th-mar-2017-london-uk-25th-mar-2017-thousands-take-part-HX4DDK.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	13670  

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top