Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 04:24 PM

French Friends across the Water??????

It really puzzles me why Boris insists on referring to the French as ''our friends across the water''. The French are certainly NOT our friends, they despise us, and do everything in their power to hinder us in one way or another. I am of course referring to the French Government and Authorities, not the people.

Below is a typical example....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/126913...-sinking-boat/

Do you believe they are our Continental friends when they act in this manner?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 05:34 PM

Re: French Friends across the Water??????

I don't blame the French, I blame the unknown leaders of Isis who threatened this & made sure we did get millions of immigrants!
We already have too many foreign immigrants in the UK ( most from Asia & Africa) and I suspect that many are illegal. They are a huge tribe & those who are here legally will use their benefits to assist the illegal ones.
We are too soft & every nation knows that, that is why they all want to live here.
Don't forget that they are illegal immigrants,not refugees, so most of Europe want to get rid of them as much as we do.
If they wont prove who they are & where they come from they will end up staying here.... unless Britain has the guts to ship them back to where they are supposed to have come from & let them use the small boats, they used to come to Britain, to reach the coast there
If we don't, one day the UK will become an Islamic Nation & then we will be begging other counties to take us in!
Blame the countries they came from, not the other European countries that are trying to get rid of them too.
One has to wonder whether the EU's original plans were to use the UK as a place to dump them, a bit like Australia did when they put them on a small island!
Whoever is at fault, we can't blame it all on France, we should blame the damn religion that is trying to take over Europe and make it Islamic
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
It really puzzles me why Boris insists on referring to the French as ''our friends across the water''. The French are certainly NOT our friends, they despise us, and do everything in their power to hinder us in one way or another. I am of course referring to the French Government and Authorities, not the people.

NON, ils sont duplicitous.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't blame the French, I blame the unknown leaders of Isis who threatened this & made sure we did get millions of immigrants!
We already have too many foreign immigrants in the UK ( most from Asia & Africa) and I suspect that many are illegal. They are a huge tribe & those who are here legally will use their benefits to assist the illegal ones.
We are too soft & every nation knows that, that is why they all want to live here.
Don't forget that they are illegal immigrants,not refugees, so most of Europe want to get rid of them as much as we do.
If they wont prove who they are & where they come from they will end up staying here.... unless Britain has the guts to ship them back to where they are supposed to have come from & let them use the small boats, they used to come to Britain, to reach the coast there
If we don't, one day the UK will become an Islamic Nation & then we will be begging other counties to take us in!
Blame the countries they came from, not the other European countries that are trying to get rid of them too.
One has to wonder whether the EU's original plans were to use the UK as a place to dump them, a bit like Australia did when they put them on a small island!
Whoever is at fault, we can't blame it all on France, we should blame the damn religion that is trying to take over Europe and make it Islamic
Good post Twink 55.

Sadly, the wokes haven't yet woken up to the reality, by the time they do, if at all, it will be too late.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 11:06 PM

^^^^^
This

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 12:15 AM

I think boris is referring to his french mistresses. As you know french women have refinement missing in all other nationalities.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Good post Twink 55.

Sadly, the wokes haven't yet woken up to the reality, by the time they do, if at all, it will be too late.
One of those realities

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	B65240C4-198C-4F55-A841-BE5EFFBB96AE.jpeg.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	13841  
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 02:46 AM

The EU would have undoubtedly got the same complaints as Australia received telling them it was cruel and inhumane to dump illegal immigrants on a small island with such an inhospitable climate.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 08:57 AM

You can’t beat a good conspiracy
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 11:45 AM

Absolutely. As I have said many times, the Frogs are certainly not our friends; they are our traditional enemy. Simply look back in a history book. They have been our friends on two occasions: 1914 and 1939.

We gave France our support in the latter conflagration, we gave de Gaulle support and protection in our own country. No sooner was France liberated than he was denying us entry into the Common Market.

Never trust the Frogs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top