Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 03:54 PM

Re: Lawrence Fox launches new political party

I think he's more likely to exclude Equity since they issued a lot of criticism when he first offered his opinion on Question Time.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Maybe he'll campaign for flat caps and ferrets.

I read that as'cat flaps'
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I read that as'cat flaps'
Ah!

Spoonerism, Donglogs!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Ah!

Spoonerism, Donglogs!

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 07:21 PM

seems to me he has a very narrrow agenda. no mention on climate change- transportation- housing- international policy- NHS- policing- immigration to name but a few.
To me he has a one track idea at the moment and I would like to know a lot more first
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
seems to me he has a very narrrow agenda. no mention on climate change- transportation- housing- international policy- NHS- policing- immigration to name but a few.
To me he has a one track idea at the moment and I would like to know a lot more first
If you follow him on twitter realspeed, you will have the answers to most of your questions. I've been following him for quite some time and he seems a 'Stand up Bloke'...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 08:25 PM

I steer well clear of platforms like that and such as facebook. Too dangeous
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I steer well clear of platforms like that and such as facebook. Too dangeous
I don't do facebook realspeed, too high maintenance.....
But I bob into twitter occasionally, I very rarely contribute but like to read the comments, you can learn a lot. It's just about who you follow.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't do facebook realspeed, too high maintenance.....
But I bob into twitter occasionally, I very rarely contribute but like to read the comments, you can learn a lot. It's just about who you follow.
And you get the news as it happens. Not the doctored and adjusted to feed a certain particular agenda type news. There's usually around a two-day delay after news is posted on Twitter before it arrives in the papers.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-09-2020, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And you get the news as it happens. Not the doctored and adjusted to feed a certain particular agenda type news. There's usually around a two-day delay after news is posted on Twitter before it arrives in the papers.
Absolutely Judd....
I don't know how long it will last though, they have started censoring certain things already....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top