Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 10:10 PM

Re: Lawrence Fox launches new political party

I'm going to twitter him, you have piqued my interest Foxy as you have quite a bit of sense yerself!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm going to twitter him, you have piqued my interest Foxy as you have quite a bit of sense yerself!
Thanks TessA, I appreciate your comment....
Yes Lawrence is a very interesting bloke with some sound ideas.....If only...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If you follow him on twitter realspeed, you will have the answers to most of your questions. I've been following him for quite some time and he seems a 'Stand up Bloke'...
I agree OGF. Of course there are those who will accuse him of racism but he really isn't. What I like about him is that he challenges the people who make stupid remarks and he always wins the argument.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I steer well clear of platforms like that and such as facebook. Too dangeous
You could wear a hi-viz jacket.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree OGF. Of course there are those who will accuse him of racism but he really isn't. What I like about him is that he challenges the people who make stupid remarks and he always wins the argument.
Spot on Longdogs, anybody who isn't black are called racist these days. I think Lawrence can see through the rubbish that the media are trying to dump on us. It's about time we said 'enough is enough' because in my opinion it's eroding away the fundamental principles that our society is built upon.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-09-2020, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
spot on longdogs, anybody who isn't black are called racist these days. I think lawrence can see through the rubbish that the media are trying to dump on us. It's about time we said 'enough is enough' because in my opinion it's eroding away the fundamental principles that our society is built upon.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top