Join for free
Page 523 of 737 « First < 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
when I reach a level in pet rescue game and can't get past it coz it's too hard. I'm almost bald tearing my hair out.
I'm useless at Computer games.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I love to play games, it keeps my brain active but then I get to reach levels that are too hard to get past and I get fed up.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Foxy

I looked at your profile. A trade that I'm sure you were very good at - otherwise you cold not have continued it.
You seem to seem to have had a full life and you join in here. So I am at a bit of a loss to understand your loneliness comment.
Just having a downer tonight Besoeker.......Now I'm retired I miss the banter from my workmates.....The forum does it's best to compensate and I've made some very good friends, but occasionally it would be nice to play a hand of cards or a game of scrabble with some real people.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Poeple who do not do what they say they will do!

Ooh, don't start me on that one, Tabs.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:55 PM

Me too Longdogs, there's nothing like the thrill of staring in your opponents eyes as you put a seven letter word across the triple word score on a scrabble board......

Rainbow shirt on it's way......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Me too Longdogs, there's nothing like the thrill of staring in your opponents eyes as you put a seven letter word across the triple word score on a scrabble board......

Rainbow shirt on it's way......
I didn't know you cared....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

02-11-2019, 11:06 PM

I didn't know you cared....
Well I am a bit fussy Longy.....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 11:08 PM

Just having a downer tonight Besoeker.......Now I'm retired I miss the banter from my workmates.....The forum does it's best to compensate and I've made some very good friends, but occasionally it would be nice to play a hand of cards or a game of scrabble with some real people.....
Well, OGF, I am a real person. If you want to..............invite me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 11:09 PM

I know exactly what you mean Foxy. I missed my work mates for a long time after I retired.

My job for the last nine years before I retired was working in a residential home for the elderly.
Some of those old folk I really loved, and at times I would get too upset if one of my favourites passed on.
I remember one old chap who was 101. I loved him like my own grandad. So you see, I missed the residents there, as well as the staff.

There wasn't a day went past where we didn't have a good laugh about something in our break, they were a great bunch, and with having no one there when I got home as well, it suddenly seemed a very quiet life.

I know you love your running Foxy, but that is a solitary hobby. Have you ever considered doing something else as well, something where you have more people to chat to and have a laugh with? That's what I did, else I'd have gone bonkers on my own 24/7.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 11:13 PM

Come round any time, Foxy, I love playing scrabble - especially strip scrabble!!

Page 523 of 737 « First < 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top