Join for free
Page 44 of 54 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 04:39 PM

Re: Madeleine McCann

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I heard their representative on the radio this morning saying it so I believed it to be true, hope he wasn't telling lies so openly !
If you are referring to Clarence Mitchell, as has been said in the past "he lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth". Many lies have been told in this case, check the recorded interviews, the story changes are incredible.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Here we go again, another round of Mc Cann bashing .
As if if isn't bad enough to lose a child without having to face the never ending malicious gossip.
It isnīt McCann bashing Meg, itīs the plain fact that they have changed their stories so often, disrupted and ruined reputations and lives of other innocent people and quite simply got away child neglect because of the interference of the British Government and their friends in high places. Have you ever seen so much money and a special detail of police given to the families of any other missing children? I certainly havenīt, obviously other missing children are not so important.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
If you are referring to Clarence Mitchell, as has been said in the past "he lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth". Many lies have been told in this case, check the recorded interviews, the story changes are incredible.
Yes I believe that was his name obviously I was gullible sorry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
It isnīt McCann bashing Meg, itīs the plain fact that they have changed their stories so often, disrupted and ruined reputations and lives of other innocent people and quite simply got away child neglect because of the interference of the British Government and their friends in high places. Have you ever seen so much money and a special detail of police given to the families of any other missing children? I certainly havenīt, obviously other missing children are not so important.
Loretta the 'plain fact ' to me is that too many people are prepared to believe the gossip and innuendo they read in newspapers. If the truth is not obvious they will make up their own version.

We had a reminder of this yet again yesterday in another thread..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...982#post642982
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 06:03 PM

It is not McCann bashing, I just think there are many people who are uneasy with the McCanns behaviour, it somehow doesn't ring so true, don"t know why, but there it is.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
It is not McCann bashing, I just think there are many people who are uneasy with the McCanns behaviour, it somehow doesn't ring so true, don"t know why, but there it is.
So just because 'some people' are uneasy with their behaviour (and who knows how each of us would behave under the circumstances) that is excuse enough to make up gossip and ruin peoples lives is it

If there is evidence someone has committed a crime and not mere speculation and innuendo lets see it in court otherwise I think it is wrong to hound people ....some to suicide.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 06:53 PM

I think it is time this thread was squashed! I have heard all this rubbish over and over again and quite simply it is time it was laid to rest. If Maddie is alive I just hope she is happy if she is demised then let HER rest!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 06:59 PM

I think it's time they took a back seat and got on with looking after the two children that thankfully were not taken that evening. Nothing they do now or no amount of money will turn back time. They need to get on with their life. They are paying a heavy price for the ultimate betrayal.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I think it's time they took a back seat and got on with looking after the two children that thankfully were not taken that evening. Nothing they do now or no amount of money will turn back time. They need to get on with their life. They are paying a heavy price for the ultimate betrayal.
I agree.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2015, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
So just because 'some people' are uneasy with their behaviour (and who knows how each of us would behave under the circumstances) that is excuse enough to make up gossip and ruin peoples lives is it

If there is evidence someone has committed a crime and not mere speculation and innuendo lets see it in court otherwise I think it is wrong to hound people ....some to suicide.
To be very fair it only comes back up every time they do something to bring it back up if like some of us suggest they took a back seat now no one would still be talking about it.

Page 44 of 54 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top