Join for free
Page 76 of 754 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 07:00 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

An Englishman, Irishman, Welshman, Scotsman were captured while fighting in a far-off foreign land, and the leader of the captors said, 'We're going to line you up in front of a firing squad and shoot you all in turn. But first, you each can make a final wish.'

The Englishman responds, 'I'd like to hear "God Save The Queen" just one more time to remind me of the auld country, played by the London All Boys Choir. With Morris Dancers Dancing to the tune.'

The Irishman replies, 'I'd like to hear "Danny Boy" just one more time to remind me of the auld country, sung in the style of Daniel O'Donnell, with Riverdance dancers skipping gaily to the tune.'

The Welshman answers, 'I'd like to hear "Men Of Harlech" just one more time to remind me of the country, sung as if by the Treorchy Male Voice Choir.'

The Scotsman says quickly, 'I'D LIKE TO BE SHOT FIRST' .'

Oh good to see You again Abbey...Roxy...where are Ye Hen....aye it's been freezin' here too all day...Hi Swimfeeders..well Your Polish visitors are braver than I drinkin' the Amber Nectar
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well my Scottish evening for my Polish visitors went well, they had a taste for whisky and haggis.

The little ones have seen the bagpipes and are fascinated, the 3 year old thinks it is very funny, Daddies in skirts.
Daddie in skirts is very funny
Nephroin
Ayrshire, Scotland
Nephroin is male  Nephroin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 08:03 PM

Bloomin' heck ! I go away for a couple of days, and it seems that there's been trouble again ! Looked back but can't see anything nasty. I'm presuming the offending posts have been deleted. Glad that everyone is back together again. I was wondering which one of those warriors in the pic. is Nom ?? The one on the left with the long pointy stick ??

Back from a few days at two bothies. Own bed tonight - Bliss !! I hope everyone is fit and well.

Mike.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 08:35 PM

Hello from Windermere .

I'm loving the spectacular scenery

Glad to see May and Abbey back where they belong

. @ May's punchline
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 08:59 PM

Welcome back Myrtle and Mike,no there was no trouble on this thread Mike....nae bother at all

I'm just waiting on the kettle boiling for My mug of options....then..REBUS IS BACK..woohoo. ..purrrfect...Nite Nite all,see Ya Tomorrow.xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 09:12 PM

Good to see everybody posting again. I felt as if I needed a shower. May I was in Govan yesterday getting my hair done. Myrtle glad your enjoying yourself I went there a few years ago with friends. Abbey glad your back with us again. Good to see all the men posting again. Waiting for Casualty to come on.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nephroin ->
Bloomin' heck ! I go away for a couple of days, and it seems that there's been trouble again ! Looked back but can't see anything nasty. I'm presuming the offending posts have been deleted. Glad that everyone is back together again. I was wondering which one of those warriors in the pic. is Nom ?? The one on the left with the long pointy stick ??

Back from a few days at two bothies. Own bed tonight - Bliss !! I hope everyone is fit and well.

Mike.
Im leading from me bed,im a wee sleekit timorous beastie.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

16-10-2016, 09:30 AM

Good Morning Nom and all..there's nothing sleekit or timorous about You Kid

I was urged by Daughter to watch 'Strictly' last night,and wow ,I was bowled over by the jiving couple,fantastic,so I'm hooked now though I've not watched it before...have a good Sunday Folks,see Ya Later,xx
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good Morning Nom and all..there's nothing sleekit or timorous about You Kid

I was urged by Daughter to watch 'Strictly' last night,and wow ,I was bowled over by the jiving couple,fantastic,so I'm hooked now though I've not watched it before...have a good Sunday Folks,see Ya Later,xx
Morning May and all, i watched Strictly for the ladies in short dresses.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:48 AM

Morning everyone. I enjoy Strictly too .

There is a huge big storm here at the moment . Really heavy rain and strong winds . Glad I don't have to go out just now .

Page 76 of 754 « First < 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top