Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 04:36 PM

Re: Gout! Again....

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Your pictures made me think of Henry the Eighth!

All those wives kept him on his toes (Too Much?)

Try to avoid the Missionary position!

Six wives..... Bugger that Ted....
I've more than enough with one....
And.....The missionary position, my memory is not that good Ted, perhaps you could enlighten me......On second thoughts, it's Mrs Fox you should be enlightening...
Scrabble is about the only exciting thing that we get up to these days...I would just love to strap her across a 'Triple word square'....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Six wives..... Bugger that Ted....
I've more than enough with one....
And.....The missionary position, my memory is not that good Ted, perhaps you could enlighten me......On second thoughts, it's Mrs Fox you should be enlightening...
Scrabble is about the only exciting thing that we get up to these days...I would just love to strap her across a 'Triple word square'....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bob how would you like us to come and take it in turns to rub that poor toe for you?
Yuk no way, I love foxy but not enough to rub his sweaty toes i dont do feet lol
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yuk no way, I love foxy but not enough to rub his sweaty toes i dont do feet lol
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 08:11 PM

Thanks Roxy, I'm going to try and see my doctor tomorrow and hope that she will prescribe me Colchicine, I hope it works, and quick.....
It works quickly, you only get 12 tablets. 4 day one, 3 day 2, then 2 for a couple of days. My ex used to get it and he was always feeling better by the 3rd day. He never took all the pills and later if he felt it coming back he had a few pills to hit it with at once. He still reordered more pills though if he had an attack, he had quiet a wee load of them when we split.
Also get a pack of imodium in, the runs is the side effect and most people get them.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It works quickly, you only get 12 tablets. 4 day one, 3 day 2, then 2 for a couple of days. My ex used to get it and he was always feeling better by the 3rd day. He never took all the pills and later if he felt it coming back he had a few pills to hit it with at once. He still reordered more pills though if he had an attack, he had quiet a wee load of them when we split.
Also get a pack of imodium in, the runs is the side effect and most people get them.
Spot on Roxy, got twelve tablets, but just taken one for now and then one before I go to bed. See what happens.
They are very small and only 500 microgrammes (half a milligram) each. But you're only supposed to take them until the pain subsides.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 09:52 PM

Spot on Roxy, got twelve tablets, but just taken one for now and then one before I go to bed. See what happens.
They are very small and only 500 microgrammes (half a milligram) each. But you're only supposed to take them until the pain subsides.

Good, Foxy, I'm glad you got yourself sorted with the tablets.
Fingers cross you're gout will bugger orf and it won't be too long before you get out running again
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-02-2021, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Good, Foxy, I'm glad you got yourself sorted with the tablets.
Fingers cross you're gout will bugger orf and it won't be too long before you get out running again
Thanks Pesta, looking out of the window at the snow scurrying around in the ice cold wind I'm not too upset about missing my Tuesday run. If it was warm and sunny it would be a different kettle of fish.....I don't want to miss too many runs though. I might get soft.....
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:29 PM

Thanks Pesta, looking out of the window at the snow scurrying around in the ice cold wind I'm not too upset about missing my Tuesday run. If it was warm and sunny it would be a different kettle of fish.....I don't want to miss too many runs though. I might get soft.....
Foxie, that's what the Imodium is for.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-02-2021, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Foxie, that's what the Imodium is for.
@ Right Now!

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top