Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 10:39 AM

Re: Precious furry friends.

Oh my goodness thank you all, I just do my best can't do more or less, and Ts posts don't bother me I see a very negative person and if she sounds off at me at least she is leaving others alone. It's quite sad if people can't enjoy animals as part of their families they lose a lot as do the animals IMO Had an aunt saw her dogs as just dogs they had narrow lives with the animals being pts if they became a nuisance, so she never enjoyed that elderly state when they need us so badly. I guess I just like looking after people and animals, never had living children of my own so have to put that love I have somewhere, and luckily I have plenty to spread that love around.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Oh my goodness thank you all, I just do my best can't do more or less, and Ts posts don't bother me I see a very negative person and if she sounds off at me at least she is leaving others alone. It's quite sad if people can't enjoy animals as part of their families they lose a lot as do the animals IMO Had an aunt saw her dogs as just dogs they had narrow lives with the animals being pts if they became a nuisance, so she never enjoyed that elderly state when they need us so badly. I guess I just like looking after people and animals, never had living children of my own so have to put that love I have somewhere, and luckily I have plenty to spread that love around.
Well maybe my posts should bother you, I once had a couple of children removed from a parent.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well maybe my posts should bother you, I once had a couple of children removed from a parent.
Tara....what do you want? A medal or a paper hat?

There is NO WAY on God's earth Julie could ever be accused of cruelty or neglect of her child/children.

Just because us animal lovers treat out animals as part of our family it doesn't mean we neglect/mistreat our kids.

You're making people dislike you even more than they do now by flogging this dead horse, time to let it drop!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:32 PM

That doesn't answer my question.
You are not brilliant at answering questions yourself.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:33 PM

Indeed and considering a court and social services placed Grace with us as a place of safety I doubt they would think it a good idea to remove her now she's doing so well. One time after her mum died I thought I'd never see her smile again, now you would be hard pressed to find a happier child despite her handicap, and she's doing fabulously well at school too. I couldn't be prouder of her.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 12:36 PM

what an awful, just downright nasty thing to post
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

14-11-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
what an awful, just downright nasty thing to post
It's not the worse thing she ever said missy, I well remember her attack on another members wife, who wasn't even a member here. Shameful that was.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:29 PM

Tara threatened to leave not long ago. I really can’t understand why she is back, unless she is taking a perverse pleasure in winding everyone up!!!

Agree with Nicol’s and Missy’s comments.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed and considering a court and social services placed Grace with us as a place of safety I doubt they would think it a good idea to remove her now she's doing so well. One time after her mum died I thought I'd never see her smile again, now you would be hard pressed to find a happier child despite her handicap, and she's doing fabulously well at school too. I couldn't be prouder of her.
Proves our point!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Tara threatened to leave not long ago. I really can’t understand why she is back, unless she is taking a perverse pleasure in winding everyone up!!!

Agree with Nicol’s and Missy’s comments.

If people are wound up by my statements, that is their problem. I say what I think, I don't do it to intentionally wind people up. Put me on ignore if I offend you.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top