Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 06:40 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Had you been born when I was single Sweetie you should have married me, I was never fussy with me food, anything that was put on the table was good enough for me. The way I see is if a woman goes through all the trouble of preparing a meal for you the least you can do is say thanks and then eat it with a smile on your face, and everyone’s happy.

Remember that old seafaring rhyme.

“The Captains daughter Mable
Whenever she was able
She gave the crew their daily stew
Upon the galley table”

All happy Sailors I have to say.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 06:45 PM

Gummy you are one lucky son of a gun, all dem mango’s for free, I wouldn’t mind trying that mango embalmer you make, anyone who can survive Paddy Maloney’s poteen would make short work of that.
And as you sit under the mango tree, does Ursula Andress come up from the beach and serve it to you too?

Beneath the spreading Mango tree my Australian cobber sits
Served wine and Mango juice by a girl with enormous…mitts.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Had you been born when I was single Sweetie you should have married me, I was never fussy with me food, anything that was put on the table was good enough for me. The way I see is if a woman goes through all the trouble of preparing a meal for you the least you can do is say thanks and then eat it with a smile on your face, and everyone’s happy.

Remember that old seafaring rhyme.

“The Captains daughter Mable
Whenever she was able
She gave the crew their daily stew
Upon the galley table”

All happy Sailors I have to say.
Aww Jem. xxx
My hubby was in the Merchant Navy, he is still a fussy git. x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Afternoon Blue. Nothing like a bit of interesting miscellania for keeping the old grey matter alert. You can't beat Lerts can you
Hi dear Solo, thanks for the little note to me, I appreciate it. I must ask "what is Lerts"......does that mean "having a good time? Yup for sure, we have to keep the old grey matter alert Solo.....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
What mystery Gummy Bear?
your son dear??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:59 PM

Gummy you are one lucky son of a gun, all dem mango’s for free, I wouldn’t mind trying that mango embalmer you make, anyone who can survive Paddy Maloney’s poteen would make short work of that.
And as you sit under the mango tree, does Ursula Andress come up from the beach and serve it to you too?

pity it wasn't a moving feast heh - I always say ya can't beat a good pair of 'mitts' floppin about in a mango breeze!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

05-11-2018, 10:00 PM

Aww Jem. xxx
likes warm mitts at night heh?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

05-11-2018, 10:04 PM

give a man a Utube a day and he'll be happy - give a man the Utube code and he'll be posting for ever more - lovely style Jem - can you do Ursuala bouncing up the beach next time?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Gummy Bear you are up early!
Did you .... the bed?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Aww Jem. xxx

It could be worse, should he become a fussy Gif.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top