Page 51 of 52 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 >
AnnonyMoose2
New Member!
US of A
AnnonyMoose2 is female 

29-05-2018, 07:28 PM

Re: Jerusalem

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Like tends to attract like on this thread. Read it all and you'll find more (from both sides).

From an 'alleged' witch which seems to be the standard here ... that and broom jockey.
Always nice to see some other members adding their input though.
Now I'm really interested. Who is the 'alleged witch' on here and is she a white witch and if like attracts like whom is she attracting...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by AnnonyMoose2 ->
Now I'm really interested. Who is the 'alleged witch' on here and is she a white witch and if like attracts like whom is she attracting...
I think we should let her speak for herself heh - witchy ; witchy ; witchy - she'll be here in a mo!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I think we should let her speak for herself heh - witchy ; witchy ; witchy - she'll be here in a mo!
No, I think she's gone off on her broomstick.

Or perhaps she's been burnt at the stake!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 06:22 AM

did someone mention 'steaks' and Broome? - I used to live in Broome once and they major on steaks. They also sell a lot of tea towels to the tourists with "I've been to Broome "written on them but I didn't see anyone wearing one with a scratchy beard and fake smile!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 07:59 AM

All the fuss about the American Embassy moving to Jerusalem has apparantly quietened down .
A seven days wonder .
And rightly so Jerusalem is the chosen capital of Israel and by that reasoning all the embassies should and will move there eventually .
It's a fait accompli .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 10:13 AM

Oh, this thread has been resuscitated has it for no particular reason that I can see ?
Have their been new developments over it worthy of adding to the discussion?

Nope. Thought not.
It is however accurate to say ... a fait accompli ... very fitting. As so much of Israeli land grab and land annexation and their policies is fait accompli.

a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept it.

I think this particular bait will go stale. The intended prey will not see it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
All the fuss about the American Embassy moving to Jerusalem has apparantly quietened down .
A seven days wonder .
And rightly so Jerusalem is the chosen capital of Israel and by that reasoning all the embassies should and will move there eventually .
It's a fait accompli .
Quite right.

Why should some disaffected people dictate to the democratically appointed leaders of that country?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-06-2018, 10:29 AM

heh let's get this in perspective - there are Arab nations on the side of the west supporting Israel and America and UK - this is bigger than ben hur!!

this is not just about Israel and Palestine - this is about world domination and power - Israel does NOT stand alone defending itself against the Muslims though it might seem so - there are those on the wings - this IS a mixed Arab discourse - those who stand with the west [and we know who they are] and those who stand with the east [ ditto] - the West had been dragged AND dragged itself into the mismatch of the ME - sunni fights shiite etc and the rest - remember there are those Arabs who vigorously support Israel and the West but that has to be kept a secret - but it is so!

remember the biblical stories - the arabs will for ever fight each other BUT they like to muddy [sorry Muddy - no pun intended] the waters to make it look different - fighting each other and fighting the Jews is the same war - just different agendas sort of!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-06-2018, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
heh let's get this in perspective - there are Arab nations on the side of the west supporting Israel and America and UK - this is bigger than ben hur!!

this is not just about Israel and Palestine - this is about world domination and power - Israel does NOT stand alone defending itself against the Muslims though it might seem so - there are those on the wings - this IS a mixed Arab discourse - those who stand with the west [and we know who they are] and those who stand with the east [ ditto] - the West had been dragged AND dragged itself into the mismatch of the ME - sunni fights shiite etc and the rest - remember there are those Arabs who vigorously support Israel and the West but that has to be kept a secret - but it is so!

remember the biblical stories - the arabs will for ever fight each other BUT they like to muddy [sorry Muddy - no pun intended] the waters to make it look different - fighting each other and fighting the Jews is the same war - just different agendas sort of!!
Yes, Israel certainly doesn't stand alone. Their most supportive ally is America, of course.

I'm not sure which Arab states offer their support though.

I suppose islam is a bit like the weather. It's either sunny or shite.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Quite right.

Why should some disaffected people dictate to the democratically appointed leaders of that country?
Of course they should not in fact they should butt out .
Israel will never allow the Palestinians to have a join capital now.
They had the chance -they turned it down .
Divided cities never work out anyway and Jerusalem a cities go is very small.
So suggestions that some international authority take over are just nonsense .
It's not going to happen

Page 51 of 52 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top