Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:08 PM

Hair removal

I just love this time of the year, on go my thick long socks or thick wooly tights and I can put away the razor until spring Anyone else like that freedom and become a hairy mary like me
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:19 PM

Re: Hair removal

No, because I still get hairs growing out of my chin, & face, which have to be removed with tweezers every other day. This getting old isn't good.
I don't grow much hair anywhere else though.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:22 PM

Yep, Winter Plumage I call it
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:36 PM

Good morning ladies...I began noticing that the hair on my legs had stopped growing a couple of years ago and I was elated. However, it was a catch 22...because now I am plagued with awful chin whiskers... OMGosh...every 2 days or so...I am plucking them out with my tweezers...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Good morning ladies...I began noticing that the hair on my legs had stopped growing a couple of years ago and I was elated. However, it was a catch 22...because now I am plagued with awful chin whiskers... OMGosh...every 2 days or so...I am plucking them out with my tweezers...
Just like me then.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:40 PM

I dont shave my legs as I barely have any hairs on them at all...I dont have hairs growing that need to be plucked ...yet!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Just like me then.

Yes Tiffany...and isn't it a chore? I actually think I would prefer still having hairy legs...if the facial hair would disappear...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:18 PM

Aww, Tiff I remember reading that Celine Dion said that in winter she stops shaving as it keeps the warmth in.
As for me, I am blonde, very fair hair on my body, so I don't really have a problem. I was told that as I get older they will vanish - who knows. x
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:21 PM

I don't have unwanted hair any more either except on my chin. Yes I'd rather shave my legs than have hairs on my chin. Plus my eyesight is not as good as it was so I need a magnifying mirror to see them
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

29-10-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Yes Tiffany...and isn't it a chore? I actually think I would prefer still having hairy legs...if the facial hair would disappear...
So would I as I never expose my legs to the air anyway, I wear jeans or trousers all the time.

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww, Tiff I remember reading that Celine Dion said that in winter she stops shaving as it keeps the warmth in.
As for me, I am blonde, very fair hair on my body, so I don't really have a problem. I was told that as I get older they will vanish - who knows. x
You think that, but I wasn't dark haired & my hairy face gets several really dark hairs growing on it.

Originally Posted by noolsg ->
I don't have unwanted hair any more either except on my chin. Yes I'd rather shave my legs than have hairs on my chin. Plus my eyesight is not as good as it was so I need a magnifying mirror to see them
I have to use a strong magnifer too, to see mine facial hairs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top