Join for free
Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:58 PM

Re: This is now Boring.

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Cameron tried to get immigration under control by going to the EU and asking for the UK to apply their own controls. He was humiliated and offered nothing.

He then gave us a referendum on EU membership and we voted to leave the EU. People who say "we could control immigration anyway" should remember this.
Then Cameron went to the wrong parliament. As the UK is not within schengen, there is no free movement of persons. The extend the UK performs checks is determined by the UK and none other. Cameron should have gone to the british parliament for the necessary budget to increase checks and decrease immigration.
After you leave the EU that same question arises: will the house foot the bill of increased checks, or will it be muffled away as costs of brexit?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A council flat, an old car and a cheap static caravan gives us cheapest holidays we could find. And yes dogs like many we manage to look after them and the ones others throw away because we feel that's our path in the world.

I have never said we were left behind BTW I fight for those that haven't got what we have although past year on benefit wasn't very fun. We are back on track now.

Who works two days a week ? We both work 5 days a week.

You seem to have mixed up various posters and attributed them to me IMO

BTW even when we were homeless years ago we had a dog, they aren't something you give up just because you have problems you hang onto them through it all as they haven't chosen the life you chose them and have a responsibility to look after them no matter what.

Many in this country have less than us many have more. I voted because I value our independence and believe we can do better alone. I like our differences and want to preserve them. I want a proper immigration system that knows who is coming in and going out too.
That's a hell of a job you've got as you are always on here 5 days a week at all times.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Cameron tried to get immigration under control by going to the EU and asking for the UK to apply their own controls. He was humiliated and offered nothing.

He then gave us a referendum on EU membership and we voted to leave the EU. People who say "we could control immigration anyway" should remember this.
Britain doesn’t need to ‘take back control’ of immigration. We already have it!!!

Read this Bread,

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rective-brexit
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Hi

Simple fact, Non EU Immigration is more than EU Immigration.

We already have total control over Non EU Immigration.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
That's a hell of a job you've got as you are always on here 5 days a week at all times.
I work evenings I am here during the day any other information you need about my day ?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 04:10 PM

YES!

Have you got the kettle on and the doughnuts ready,hon? [xxx]
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
YES!

Have you got the kettle on and the doughnuts ready,hon? [xxx]
Coffee and mince pie if you'd like one pug
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 04:55 PM

Oh,certainly would,mon petite ...givin' it whizz even as I type!

MWAH!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Then Cameron went to the wrong parliament. As the UK is not within schengen, there is no free movement of persons. The extend the UK performs checks is determined by the UK and none other. Cameron should have gone to the british parliament for the necessary budget to increase checks and decrease immigration.
After you leave the EU that same question arises: will the house foot the bill of increased checks, or will it be muffled away as costs of brexit?

Schengen is about border control not immigration.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Everyone is sick of Brexit, but talking about it seems to provide people with an outlet for frustration.

I hope to one day live in a world where we no longer hear about this every single day, every single news report. It seems to have a life of its own. A Frankenstein...
Ahhh, Annie dear.........You need to head across the pond to the US. You'd hear far less regarding Brexit but you would have to listen to non-stop Trump-enstein. That's never ending and getting worse by the day. For him or against him, it's a nightmare.

And he has created a new way for the news to be absorbed. News that I approve of is from the Gospel and anything that I don't like is "Fake News". It really simplifies things. You don't really have to pay attention or waste any brain cells trying to deduce what really happened. You just look at your favorite (and probably only) source, TV or print, and however they spin it is correct, anything else is "Fake".

Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top