Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 10:25 AM

Re: How did you spend Christmas Day?

Walking and eating
Ditto Boxing Day
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 10:45 AM

Painted part of the kitchen ceiling in the morning.

Massive dinner in the evening, too much as usual

Slobbed in front of the telly then bed about midnight, as usual.

Best part of Christmas was watching Toy Story 3, Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode is hilarious
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 03:12 PM

Excellent news as well my sisters youngest daughter got engaged on Christmas day night.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 03:43 PM

My daughter's partner's parents (bet I've got all the apostrophes wrong ) invited me to join them Christmas Day at their home. Family Christmas of 8.

I was really nervous.... didn't need to be though. They made me so very welcome. Excellent day, excellent company and they have such a beautiful retriever (my fav breed of dog and I'm in love ).

Best Xmas ever
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 06:08 PM

just like me joe, alone I tried leaving replies here and for some reason most of my replies have been disappeared. I don't know if I have offended anyone here but I am not aware of it if I did. I found my son dead on Christmas day some years back and since then I have found Christmas very difficult, so I came on here and tried to join in but it seems nobody was interested.so I apologise if I have done anything wrong.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 07:33 PM

The mother-in-law came.

She's still here!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The mother-in-law came.

She's still here!
@ JB
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by issi ->
just like me joe, alone I tried leaving replies here and for some reason most of my replies have been disappeared. I don't know if I have offended anyone here but I am not aware of it if I did. I found my son dead on Christmas day some years back and since then I have found Christmas very difficult, so I came on here and tried to join in but it seems nobody was interested.so I apologise if I have done anything wrong.
Aaah issi, that's a sad post. I've not been around for a while but I'm sure you haven't done anything wrong. Perhaps your posts were missed just because there are so many threads to read, yours were just overlooked.

Have a hug lass
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

27-12-2018, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The mother-in-law came.

She's still here!

Get the Scrabble out JB
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Get the Scrabble out JB
I'm scrabbling to think up an excuse to go out to the pub.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top