Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:41 PM

Re: Train knife killing

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/g...-lead-15174541

A proven success.

As in Glasgow, the multidisciplinary team will look to address the links between violence in the home and on the street. The new policy will aim to identify the risk factors in a person’s early life which can lead to violent crime.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 08:53 AM

We don't know that there was violence in the home in this case as we don't know the history of the perpetrators.
However it is probaby true.
What we do know about the dead boy is the usual story of a boy with no fatherly imput.
His father lives in Jamaica and has himself been involved with drug dealing as so many Carribean men do.
The dead child had been expelled from school and was probaby on the way to being a menace to society .
It's a well trodden path .
It's all very well the family saying he was a charming delightful boy but they must take some responsibility for his sad end .
A child has to be set on the right path when he is small.
As the Jesuits say give me the child when he is seven and I will give you the man .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:21 AM

I cant immagine how it must be to be the mother of teenage kids living in these areas , the fear they must feel for their kids , the pressure these youngsters must feel to be part of a gang for their own safety.

To be a parent of a youngster nowadays must be very difficult .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:35 AM

In this case they had only been in the area six months having moved from Nottingham.

Personally I would move to a less dangerous area but presumably they had a reason to move to London .
AndrewWalker
New Member!
Hampshire
AndrewWalker is male 

26-01-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am surprised that no one has mentioned this .

A 51 year old many travelling with his 14 year old son was stabbed to death in plain daylight on a train going from Guildford .
They had barely gone one stop and he was dead .

They have got a suspect but what is ithe world coming too when killers knife to death complete stranger in a railway carriage.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-46768506
Absolutely horrendous!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top