Join for free
Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:14 PM

Re: Anti semitism has destroyed the Labour Party

OFF TOPIC
This is about anti semitism in the Labour Party .
Please go back to your numerous anti Semitic/ anti Israel threads chatting to your like minded buddies.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And if you happen to criticise Netanyahu or the Likud Party or the zionist government, you're regarded as an anti-semite, notwithstanding such criticism has nothing whatsoever to with being anti-semite. Its just that zionists are 'precious' and can't take criticism from anyone.
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
OFF TOPIC
This is about anti semitism in the Labour Party .
Go back to your numerous anti Semitic threads chatting to you like minded buddies

Q. E. D. - our resident zionist doesn't like criticism of either Netanyahu or the Likud party. !!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:27 PM

STOP HIGH JACKING THIS THREAD.

NO one wants to hear your anti Semitic anti Israel ranting that's why almost everyone ignores them .

And yes I am a Zionist .
For those who do not know what a Zionist is it's simple.
It means someone who believes that Israel has the right to exist .

Something that outdated old hate mongers don't understand .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:41 PM

STOP HIGH JACKING THIS THREAD.

NO one wants to hear your anti Semitic anti Israel ranting that's why almost everyone ignores them .

And yes I am a Zionist .
For those who do not know what a Zionist is it's simple.
It means someone who believes that Israel has the right to exist .

Something that outdated old hate mongers don't understand .

I'm not hi-jacking this thread as you accuse me of, I'm merely putting an alternative point of view as I'm perfectly entitled to do!!! Seems zionists, like the nazis, don't like criticism of their policies or methods.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm not hi-jacking this thread as you accuse me of, I'm merely putting an alternative point of view as I'm perfectly entitled to do!!! Seems zionists, like the nazis, don't like criticism of their policies or methods.

you are not only high jacking this thread but are giving an typical nasty example of anti semitism .

The comparison of zionists with Nazis .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2019, 07:51 PM

It came to such a pass that various British authors wrote to the Times

In November 2017, British authors Howard Jacobson, Simon Schama, and Simon Sebag Montefiore condemned Labour's failure to address antisemitism in a letter to The Times saying "We are alarmed that during the past few years, constructive criticism of Israeli governments has morphed into something closer to antisemitism under the cloak of so-called anti-Zionism", further stating "Although anti-Zionists claim innocence of any antisemitic intent, anti-Zionism frequently borrows the libels of classical Jew-hating," and adding "Accusations of international Jewish conspiracy and control of the media have resurfaced to support false equations of Zionism with colonialism and imperialism, and the promotion of vicious, fictitious parallels with genocide and Nazism".
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

24-02-2019, 08:03 PM

[/B]

you are not only high jacking this thread but are giving an typical nasty example of anti semitism .

The comparison of zionists with Nazis .

As the saying goes "if the cap fits, wear it" !!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2019, 08:08 PM

An typically ignorant response .
You have no reasoned debate .
Anti semites have no sense or rationality because Jew hatred is senseless and irrational .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 08:11 PM

Hi

Given the absolute mess this Government is making of things they must be very grateful that Corbyn is the leader of the Labour Party.

He is the only thing keeping them in power.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 08:11 PM

It's antisemitism .
The leader of the new party is Labour Party leaver Luciana Berger .
( ironically the great niece of Labour great Manny Shinwell )
Mrs Berger has been subject to anti semitism abuse and feel that the Labour Party is institutionally anti Semitic .
Jeremy Corbyn is anti Israel and pro Palestinian .
He would not even agree to the international rulings on the Holocaust .
Anyone can disagree with a country or its government but anti semitism concentrates on Jewish people .
Anti semitism is hostility against Jews .
Anti Jewish incidents are on the rise and Corbyn ignores it all .
I know what anti semitism is, what I am asking is, is it only Mrs. Berger? What else has been done that is anti-semitic and is it other races that are being targeted.
All it ever says on the News is "anti-semitic" but no details.

Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top