Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Re: New York New York

Originally Posted by galty ->
Pleased to see you are being allowed into the USA

Shame you couldn't reply to the other topic you started and take on the advice you were given and give a thank you

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=59020
I've only just seen this, so will take a look soon.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 08:11 PM

Just a quick note to say a big "Thanks" to all who helped re my recent trip to New York - especially Sweetie Pie!!

Carnegie Hall was more than wonderful!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Just a quick note to say a big "Thanks" to all who helped re my recent trip to New York - especially Sweetie Pie!!

Glad you enjoyed it Lindy. I loved NY, thought it was great.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 08:59 PM

I was thinking of you on St Patrick's day.

Do tell us all about it.
Do you have photos?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 09:08 PM

Hi

Hope you enjoyed it Lindy.

Wrong time of year for the fishing though.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

22-03-2019, 10:13 PM

Seeing the sights of the City was exhausting, but great. I really only had two full days and three less-than half-days. St Patrick's day parade..........couldn't get out till 1 pm and some of my party ran down to 5th Avenue (from our hotel on 7th Ave) and apparently saw very little. My room mate and I decided to take a look at China Town........which was really disappointing, so perhaps that was an opportunity missed, but I was trying not to do too much on the Saturday afternoon.

If I can figure out how to do photos.........I'll see about putting one on my profile page, so feel free to look.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 10:29 PM

Seeing the sights of the City was exhausting, but great. I really only had two full days and three less-than half-days. St Patrick's day parade..........couldn't get out till 1 pm and some of my party ran down to 5th Avenue (from our hotel on 7th Ave) and apparently saw very little. My room mate and I decided to take a look at China Town........which was really disappointing, so perhaps that was an opportunity missed, but I was trying not to do too much on the Saturday afternoon.

If I can figure out how to do photos.........I'll see about putting one on my profile page, so feel free to look.

There is a thread up the top in the help section on how to post photos.
I use Postimage for mine.
You know I will always help you.
I could have told you China town is rubbish.
The food there is also a rip off.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

22-03-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
There is a thread up the top in the help section on how to post photos.
I use Postimage for mine.
You know I will always help you.
I could have told you China town is rubbish.
The food there is also a rip off.
Thanks SP. Just managed to post a photo..........though it's tiny!!!

I ended up in the front row.........just to the left of the conductor! Brilliant place to sing - absolutely amazing!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 10:37 PM

Thanks Mags. Some technology is beyond me!!
You're welcome
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

22-03-2019, 10:53 PM

Love the photo.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top