Join for free
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:52 PM

password

Whenever I try to log on I am being told I have entered the wrong password. I then type it in again and I am on.
Should I change my password.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 12:20 PM

Re: password

I'd say there's no need to change your password big ben. I too find that if I want to log in on the Home Page, the site won't recognise the password first time of trying. Second time is OK.

If I'm reading a topic and decide to log in from there and post on it, the login details go in first time.

It's just a small thing that happens and perhaps nothing to worry about.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 02:02 PM

I have that too, I wonder if Google saved an old one, I've tried putting the current one in but it still happens.
I try to reply and it says to log in then it does so with the saved password on the forum.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 06:02 PM

Thanks, I see I,m not the only one. It,s no problem really but I just wondered why.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top