Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 09:43 PM

What a bastard.

A man who arranged for acid to be sprayed over his three-year old son has been jailed for sixteen years. Five others involved in the plot have also been jailed for up to fourteen years.

This man's wife had left him and taken the children with her so this was purely an act of revenge so he could cite that the mother was unfit to look after the children because the three-year old had been harmed while in her care.

He denied any involvement in the attack but CCTV footage of the car park showed him giving the bottle of acid to Adam Chech, one of the perpetrators in the crime and the one who threw the acid at the poor child. He will be scarred for life.

It has all the hallmarks of an `honour` attack as no doubt this `father`, an Afghan national, took umbrage to this slight against him. The rest of the perpetrators all seem to be foreign nationals too and if that proves to be the case, they should be immediately deported as soon as the sentences have been served.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...ester-47446674
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 09:51 PM

Re: What a bastard.

Vile person! I saw this on the News. I agree they should be deported.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 09:55 PM

Yes, I saw it too.

So hard to imagine anyone wanting to do this to his own little boy.
Mind you, the bas***d who did the spraying must be evil to the bone as well.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 09:57 PM

I absoutely agree what sort of a monster is this and the other bastards .
They should all be deported .
Preferably after having a some acid sprayed on them !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I absoutely agree what sort of a monster is this and the other bastards .
They should all be deported .
Preferably after having a some acid sprayed on them !
Yes, indeed.

Unusually, I'm not exaggerating when I say (again) that we should adopt the old biblical solution of poetic justice.

How many evil people would do such a thing if they thought that a strong acid would be used to melt away most of their own face?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 10:34 PM

I saw this tonight Judd, what kind of monster could do that to any person, but a child, for goodness sake, pure evil. I hope he gets battered endlessly in jail, he will deserve everything he gets.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:20 PM

I hope there's a deportation petition
bingo
New Member!
usa
bingo is female 

06-03-2019, 11:21 PM

That's how these people think and dole out punishments
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 12:51 AM

But their own child a toddler?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 01:00 AM

Disgusting.
Someone will probably kill him in jail

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top