Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 06:29 PM

Re: Cheat

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Yes you’re stuffy .
What’s professionalism got to do with it ?
Zuleika, I suppose, l have never needed to go into the toilet in my workplace and do things to myself after liaising with a male colleague.
I just thought, it weird and quite thick of her really, not to realise it’s a public place that other ladies frequent to do what you usually do in a toilet, wee and poo!

Please, don’t tell me it’s something you normally do in the workplace?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
zuleika, i suppose, l have never needed to go into the toilet in my workplace and do things to myself after liaising with a male colleague.
I just thought, it weird and quite thick of her really, not to realise it’s a public place that other ladies frequent to do what you usually do in a toilet, wee and poo!

To be honest I never think about whether or not scriptwriters should put what you think weird and thick in this instance into a story, I simply watch for pleasure .
It's a female writing this so maybe she has experience in this kind of thing ,but not me .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 12:58 AM

I don't doubt many strange things go on in loos once the door's shut.
If couple's can 'get it together' in loos, I don't see why she couldn't do that on her own. There was a locked door after all. Each to their own I suppose.

As for speaking to a colleague outside, I don't understand what that has to do with anything - sorry.
If someone wanted to speak to her, what else was she supposed to do?
She could hardly scuttle off and refuse to talk could she.

Having said all that, I don't see why that scene was there even, I didn't find it the slightest bit relevant to the story, and thought it uneccessary.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zuleika, I suppose, l have never needed to go into the toilet in my workplace and do things to myself after liaising with a male colleague.

They POO???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:01 AM

I liked the way someone had cut a third of the toilet door off so we could see her shoes.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 10:24 AM

This series has now become totally ridiculous... as if
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-03-2019, 10:45 AM

This series has now become totally ridiculous... as if
I missed last night's episode (or should I say Mrs LD had the remote), should I not bother watching it on catch up, Art?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I missed last night's episode (or should I say Mrs LD had the remote), should I not bother watching it on catch up, Art?
Longy, This is only my view, you might think all that happens is credible.
Yes, watch it and report back!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-03-2019, 11:04 AM

Longy, This is only my view, you might think all that happens is credible.
Yes, watch it and report back!
I trust your opinion on TV programmes Art I think we like similar things.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I trust your opinion on TV programmes Art I think we like similar things.
Longy, Maybe, since l watched, Rising Of The Footsoldier 3, l have become harder and anything else is lightweight in comparison!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top