Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 01:23 PM

Re: Cheat

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
This series has now become totally ridiculous... as if
Ridiculous ...as if ...what ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Ridiculous ...as if ...what ?
Zuleika, l would not give out spoilers on this thread as that’s not fair to people who haven’t watched this series yet.

Here is the urban dictionary for the meaning of ‘as if’..

as if
Short for "as if that was true," "as if that would really happen," or "as if she'd/he’d really agree to that.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 02:54 PM

Art , I never read a thread about a tv programme I haven’t watched ...yet ...why would I ...or anyone else ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 02:58 PM

Art , I never read a thread about a tv programme I haven’t watched ...yet ...why would I ...or anyone else ?
God, you’re like a dog with a bone!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 03:05 PM

I didn't watch the first episode,but watched last nights...I'm intrigued enough to tune in for the next 2.
Zuleika
North West UK

13-03-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I didn't watch the first episode,but watched last nights...I'm intrigued enough to tune in for the next 2.
Well if you missed the first episode how the heck do you know what’s going on ?
Of course you could watch it on iplayer .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:18 PM

Well if you missed the first episode how the heck do you know what’s going on ?
Of course you could watch it on iplayer .
I read about it before I watched it...and if I'd wanted YOUR opinion..I'd have asked for it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2019, 06:42 PM

To be honest I never think about whether or not scriptwriters should put what you think weird and thick in this instance into a story, I simply watch for pleasure .
It's a female writing this so maybe she has experience in this kind of thing ,but not me .
Zuleika, Errrm, the female writer?
The writer, Gaby Hull is not a woman, Gaby Hull is a man.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It was ok but sometimes plots with a looney student, are so predictable. l’m hoping l will be pleasantly surprised.
Not necessarily.

The loony student might well be discovered and get her comeuppance, but the lecturer is becoming more and more unhinged and is likely to do something 'unwise'.

Then, of course, the loony student has induced the lecturer's husband to post her a picture of his willy, so perhaps he's in for it too.

The further it goes, the more interesting it becomes.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They POO???
Really? I didn't think ladies did things like that. Iconoclast!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top