Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 05:36 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Up early talking to my son in Taiwan, then the Australian F1.

Gardening time is approaching, so building raised beds today.

The lads have got me a job lot of timber from Poland, posts, trellis etc.

Same stuff which is sold here, but a third of the price.

Ronseal Colours is half the price there than it is here.

My soil is solid clay, not good.

Lidl have been selling compost at 5p a litre, half the price or less than others, same producer, different bags.

I have 4000 litres of it stacked up to transform my back garden.

Busy days and not needing to pay for the Gym.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 06:09 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

good arvo from OZ matey - throw another shrimp on the barbe doll swimfeed has just swum all the way over!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 08:15 AM

Good Morning everyone - and sásta Lá Fhéile Pádraig!

Swimmy - I feel tired just reading your post! Sounds like a lot of work - don't over do it and make yourself ill again.

The weather at the moment is beautiful - sunny and with a light breeze - but we have been threatened with rain, high winds, and thunderstorms for later on.

Am cooking a gammon joint for lunch to have with Colcannon. Other than that - nothing planned.

Have a good one!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 08:26 AM

Happy St Patrick's day !

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 08:53 AM

That took me back to childhood, Muddy, singing the solo bits in the choir at St Patrick's Day Mass! Thank you.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 08:54 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here this morning, we might go out for a spin in the old Vintage Car this morning while the sun is out.

Nothing planned for today.

We are having Marinated Indian spices Belly of Pork slices, R. Potatoes, Swede, Brussels and gravy.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone

What a change to wake to find the gale force winds of recent days and nights are no longer!

A sunny but cold morning here, according to the weather report there may be scattered, blustery showers later.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you may be doing.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That took me back to childhood, Muddy, singing the solo bits in the choir at St Patrick's Day Mass! Thank you.
Me too Tabs we always sang it at school assembly and the Irish children would wear bunches of shamrocks or little medals and harps they had been sent .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 09:22 AM

Morning all.
Glorious sunny morning for a change, must make the most of it outside as I am so behind with my gardening.

Have to nip into town first, collect something from Argos and pop in the phone shop, then coming home and staying put.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start but the wind is very cold.

The fields all around are flooded, I am pleased to see the stream which had burst its banks yesterday has gone down so the fields should start to drain now.

There are violets all down the lane so pretty. Not a lot planned for today just cleaning and I make make some gingerbread men for the children . I make tiny ones that go in the freezer and can be taken out and eaten straight away.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top