Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 12:43 AM

Primark's new Fitting Rooms

I have just been reading about Primark being pressured from transgender customers who want unisex fitting rooms.

Primark are now trying it out in their stores in Kent, and Hastings. Only thing now is, other customers are complaining and threatening to boycott these shops.

Parents with their children are concerned about privacy, and one lady tweeted - "How to lose the largest amount of customers in a day, cater for the minority and not the majority of your customers."

So what do folks here think?
Are trans gender fitting rooms a good idea or a bad one?
How would the ladies here feel about a chap walking in as you were standing there in your undies?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 12:48 AM

Re: Primark's new Fitting Rooms

I wouldn't like it one bit but i.d be bashed for having that view no doubt.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 12:51 AM

Another case where the loud-mouthed minority try to dictate to others what they should do. Primark should tell them to get stuffed and if they don't like separate changing rooms they should sod off somewhere else. Primark will certainly be hit in the pocket if they carry out this stupid course of action.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 01:05 AM

The lady who I said tweeted, also said - " Privacy in changing rooms for women and children. I am not buying any more."

On the other hand, another tweeter said - " If a transfemme/transbutch person feels they need to change in the female changing area, then let them."

I personally, feel it is very wrong, and I would be horrified if I was stripping off and a strange bloke came in and started peeling off too.
I think it is inviting a lot of problems.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 01:11 AM

I don't think it matters as long as you get a cubicle that you can shut yourself in. I can't imagine a communal changing room that's mixed! Otherwise you may as well just get undressed on the shop floor.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 01:34 AM

I remember years ago C&A had communal changing rooms...gosh they were awful. I agree with Annie as long as you get your own cubicle what does it matter.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:46 AM

No it's completely wrong. Male and female. That is all.
We shouldn't give in to this ridiculous "politically correct" stance which is trying to persuede the general public that this should be adhered to as being normal.
Those freaks need to sort their heads out and man up (or woman up)!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:54 AM

I would rather they didn't.
In Spain changing rooms are communal for both as long as they have doors it's ok .-I don't like men lurking about just outside the curtain .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:56 AM

Hi

Totally wrong, a paradise for perverts.

I even feel embarrassed standing outside ladies changing rooms waiting for her to come out.

Why do they have to have all the bras and pants outside the changing rooms?

It is weird, really weird.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:57 AM

What sort of shop are you in Swims

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top